Chapter 34

***NSFW WARNING: EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED***

Elijah kisses on my neck, eager to mark me again. The urge for me to be completely his is most unbearable since I'm right underneath him. His bed...I've never been here before...we never got the chance to be here. I intended to make love to him through each of our chambers that night but of course, that was cut short. I wish our night went how we planned it...I wish we could've spent the weeks after the ceremony, cuddling and loving on one another...instead I've been in pain, abused, treated like an object more than a person. Elijah then looks at me, admiring my features for a short moment.
"I missed looking at you...pictures and memories of you were the only thing keeping me from losing myself...as much as I tried to forget you...as much as I wanted to die without you...your sister convinced me I still had something to live for and she was right...you were coming back to me..." I smile up at him, caressing his face which seems to have some stubble on it now. He's usually baby faced, smooth...it had to have taken a lot out of him to even get out of bed in the morning with us being apart.

"I wanted to do the same...but I knew we wouldn't remain apart...fate always has a way of balancing itself out..." I then kiss his lips again, pulling off the black t-shirt I have. He pauses to look at me again, this time dumbfounded, staring at my barely protruding belly.

"You're showing a little...how long has it been...?"

"About 2 months...it seems like time is going by so fast..." he nodded.

"After this...I want to go to our doctor...I want to be sure of everything..."

"Okay...I understand...I want to know for sure that it's yours..."

"Do you think that...there's a possibility that there could be more than one...?"

"Well...yeah, maybe and if there is, I wouldn't want to raise them with anyone else~" I grin and he kisses my lips again. He wraps his arms around me as we kiss, then taking off my shorts and tossing them somewhere in the room, along with my panties. He makes sure I'm well lubricated with his fingers slipping inside me. I instantly moan, not used to this feeling after so long...if missed it so much. Elijah's touch is so delicate and intricate...it's as if he's been studying me his whole life. Once we both feel I'm wet enough, he pulls out that monster I've been dreaming about.

"Are you ready for this~?"

"Elijah I swear to god if you don't put it in right now, I'm gonna-" My voice is interrupted by a gasp escaping my throat due to his cock plunging into me.

"Sorry, what was that~? You're gonna what~?"

"F-fuck you..." I manage to get out as my legs tremble.

"With pleasure~" he smirks and starts thrusting into me. My arms and legs wrap around his body tightly, his hips moving unimaginably perfect.

"Oh my god- why are you so good at making me feel good~!" I moan out. I was completely unprepared for this but then again it's what I've been craving for weeks. I've been helplessly rubbing one out every time I shower since I've been at Darius' home. He always would go off to do something while I showered so I had my privacy, one thing he did do right. All I could think about was Elijah when I showered...I imagined it was his hand and it just made it quicker. Now that Elijah is right I front of me...deep inside of me, I don't know what to do. I'm just clinging to him and taking every inch of his beautiful cock. I'm loving every moment of this either way. Tears roll from the corners of my eyes as he punishes that sweet spot inside me. I can't take it anymore...I'm gonna...