Chapter 1 BROKEN

{Amara's Pov}
I woke up in the Morning its already my first day in my new school When I arrived I met this two girls named Reign and Alison. We started getting along After school our professor said to get our keys in the Principal's Office  after that me and Reign were wishing were Dormates but were not I had a Different Dormate he/she hasn't arrived yet. Later on I met this Cute guy named Jake he is really nice to me I had a little crush on him and then when he was about to leave I said "Jake wait!" and he said "Oh hey Amara right?" and I said "Yeah, your leaving already?" and he said "Yeah..I'll Transfer schools because Im the only guy here" and I said "No Please Don't leave!" and he said "Why not?" and I said " B-Because..I L-Like you.." and He blushed "I actually kinda like you too" I blushed "eh-heh" and he did stay. Next day there's a new student came he's name is Zion when the day I met Zion..My feelings for Jake went to him Before Prom Zion told me something "I like this girl named Breeanna" When I heard him say that My heart just broke into pieces In prom they actually meet Zion asked Breeanna to be his Girlfriend and then she said yes even tho that it hurts me I'll do it for them I want them to be happy. Next Day I thought I'll never love again but when I was alone..This guy went to me and asked me "Hey is something wrong?" and I said "I don't have that much friends and I have no Date to prom.." and He said "I'll be your friend" and I said "Thanks I guess.." and He said "I could also be your date to prom if you like" and I said "Really?! Thank you!" I was so happy but that Happiness didn't last forever...Five weeks later I just found out that "Jake Left" He didn't even say Good Bye it happend My heart broke he never came back I waited and waited but he never came..I just felt so Hurt... Few weeks later I had seen My Dormate arrived and It's a Boy and It's the boy from last time I said "Wait your the guy from last name What's your name?" and He said "Shadow, My names Shadow and you must be Amara" and I said "Yeah- Wait How did you know" and he said "Well I overheard your conversation with your friends last time" and Later we got bored so I asked him "Shadow wanna go for a Swim down stairs?" and He said "Sure" and I go to my room to change my clothes.
{Shadow's Pov}
Well I have to go to the pool Amara told to meet her there when I arrived there When I saw her She's so beautiful. Then later she started talking "So are you ready?..Uhmm Shadow?" I just froze there starring at her.
{Amara's Pov}
What happend to him? He finally Talked and say "Oh um yeah I'm ready"
and We took a swim After that In the dorm There's this Girl went Inside our Dorm and She said "Shadow I want to talk to you" and Shadow said "No and I don't even know you" and I said "Ugh Get out!" and She said "No!" Shadow and I got pissed and Finally she said "Could I stay here for a bit?" and I said "Fine".