Chapter 1 9 THE BET

Few weeks later Shadow and I hanged out again and He teased "Your so short!" and I said "I'm not short! your just Tall!" and He just Laughed and I said "I'm gonna be tall soon" and He said "No way" and I said "I wanna be tall!" and He teased again "I want you to be short My Shortie~" and I said "Wanna Bet? When I bought the Boots and I'm taller than you will have a Dare" and He said "If your still short you will Give me a Kiss!" and I said   "F-Fine" and He licked me and I said "You Pervert!" and He said "Heh I know" and We played truth or dare I asked him he picked truth and I said "From all the girls who liked you why did you picked me?" and He said "Your Smart,kind and you don't get crazy" and I laughed and said "Awww" He asked me I picked dare he said "I dare you to wear a maid outfit (>:3)" (O-O) I said "Fine!" after I got dressed and He said " I didn't regret this" and he blushed Later I bought the boots I tried it on (:0) I said "IM TALLER HAH YOU WILL HAVE A DARE" And he was like (;w;) R.I.P. and I said "I Dare you to let me touch ur earsss" (Cat Ears) and he said "Fine" I touched it so fluffy thank god he isn't sensitive like me (;-;) he just purred. Months Later I noticed He doesn't spend time with me anymore he's always bussy Is he..
Cheating..? No He loves me right...? but sometimes I don't feel it anymore.. He doesn't even Remember our Monthsery (May 11) We never cellebrate it...Anyways..I was suprised I saw Ali and She talked to me and said "Hey Look..I'm sorry If I got mad at you I realized what I did was wrong Can we be Friends again?" and I said "I Forgive you Ali!" and Were Friends Again!

*~Author's Message or Note~*
Hi Readerss! So I have an announcement ;-; I'll be changing Amara's name to Lia and Alison's to Kira So Amara and Alison or we should say Lia and Kira UvU Anyways Sorry for the Wrong Spellings and Grammars again ;-;" I hope your Enjoying the storyyy :3)) Make sure to Vote! and You can still Comment your ships!  oh yea By the way Jacob and Creamy Broke up ._. so Here:
S H I P S ( ÙvÚ )
ShaRa = Shadow + Amara
ERa = Ethan + Amara
ZiRa = Zion + Amara
ShaLina = Shadow + Angelina
JaMara = Jake + Amara
JaRa = Jacob + Amara
JaLia = Jacob + Lia (Same as JaRa)
JaMy = Jacob + Creamy
JasAra = Jason + Amara
JEa = Jason + Creamy
JaNeila = Jayden + Daniela
NiRa = Amara + Niko
CoMmEnT yOuR shIpS bElOw ÙwÚ :3))