Chapter 9 PAST

In my dorm Someone Knocked on my Dorm When I opend the door "Hey Amara!" It's Breeanna!! and.. "Hey Amara" Zion..My ex crush Nah I moved on now. Bree said "Gurll Im Getting Married soon!!" and I said "Wow That's Great!" After Three Weeks Bree is in a Family Vacation without her Fiancè so he called me to hang-out (Time Skip) sometime later Zion Teased Amara "Aww poor Amara single is Ready to Pringle" and I said "What.?" and then He just Kissed me..and I said "WHAT THE HELL?! DOOD YOU HAVE A FIANCÈ AND IT'S MY BEST FRIEND!!" and He just hugged me and I said "Stop it!"
He picked a Flower and gaved it to me and I said "Uhhh Thanks?" He kissed me again I ranned away and I said "Why are you doing this?! You have a Fiance!!" and He said "Because I still Like you.." and I said "No I don't belive you!" and He said "No it's true, I was Jealous of You and Jake so I just go to Breeanna" and I said "Oh I did the same thing.." and Later I said "I miss Shadow already..." and He said "Can Stop metioning his name?!" and I said "Why?" and he said "When I see that Shadow guy I will Kill him" and I said "No what did he even Do to you?!" and He said "Jealousy.." Later Reign came and This Happend:
Amara: To be honest I didn't Like Jake..
Reign: ???
Zion: Don't lie
Amara: I'm not Lying I'm just saying it to move on from you.-
Reign: YOU LIED TO ME?!
Amara: What..?
Reign: I THOUGHT WE TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING!
Amara: I did tell you everything!
Reign: I've been helping you and him to be together and you lied?!
Amara: It's not Shadow/Jake (Because Shadow's other name is Jake so Don't get confused (;>;))
Reign: All my friends Betrayed me..
Amara: I didn't...
After that Reign just left..I'm worried I don't wanna loose another Friend again...The next Day When Zion came "Hey Z!" and He said "What?!" I-Is he mad..? "Nevermind..."
{Zion's Pov}
Is she alright..? I hope She is... I'm just mad that her friend won't talk to her..
{Amara's Pov}
I went to the Library and Zion went to and kneeled "Im sorry Amara.." and I said "You always say that!" and He begged "Please..Amara.." he kissed my Hand.. and I said "Fine Just get up there and This is your last chance!" and He kissed me again and I said "Ugh! Stop Zion!" and He said "Fine Sorry.." and his Friend named Creamy said "OoOoOo Did somebody kissed~?"