Chapter 1 5 MEETING MAMA

Later I saw Mom. and I pannicked "Uh-oh mom is here." and he said "So?" and I said "NO SHE'S SCARY I MEAN SUPER SCARY!" Then I heard mom "AMARA!" and She saw us and Went to our Direction and I said "M-Mom What brings you here?" and She asked "WHO IS THIS GUY?!" and I said "Oh umm This is my friend Shadow.."and She said "WHAT?! HE'S A CAT?!" and He said "Half" and Mom said "So Amara is there something you need to tell me?"  'No she can't know that I'm a Cat she will freak out' and She read mind 'I forgot she can read minds' and she said "YOUR A CAT?!" and I said "Yeah-" she slapped me.. Angelina saw what my mom did and she said "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?!" Mom grabed her neck then Shadow get his guns and I said "No Shadow don't she's still my mother.."and Mom said "Try it won't work on me!" (Because She's the queen of all dark fairies) then she let go of Angelina I went to Angelina and I said "Are you okay?!" and She fainted I yelled at my mom "JUST LEAVE US ALONE MOM!" and She said "Don't ever go with that Shadow guy again or Even talk to him!" and I said "But why?!" and She said "BECAUSE I SAID SO!" and She left.. Now I can't talk or even hang out with the guy I love.. and I went to Angelina and Healed her and She woked up and I said "OMG Angelina are you alright?!" and She said "Yea.." and I apologized "I'm Sorry If I didn't like you and Thank you for Defending me from my mom you should not have done that..You and The baby might get hurt.." and She said "It's alright.." and We Became Friends!