Chapter 1 1 TRUTH

After a week Shadow and I hanged out with Reign While Shadow is in the Dorm I saw Zion..wait- I just REALIZED I Remember what he said! 'If I will see that Shadow Guy Im gonna kill him' Then Reign said "Zion's here" then Zion said "Welp I'm gonna wait Breeanna" then Reign said "Where's Breeanna I'mma Tell her everything!" and I said "REIGN NO!" Then Breeanna arrived..At this momment I wanted to Die I just ranned into our dorm and hugged Shadow then he asked "Are you alright?" and I said while panicking "No! the guy who likes me is here and his Fiance my BFF is here too and Reign will tell her and Our Friendship will be gone..." He just Hugged me and said "Shhh.. It's alright I'm here" What if Zion kills you Shadow I can't loose you too...I'm scared..Later When Reign left. I said to Zion "Selos ka lang eh.😏" ( 'your just jealous.😏') and He's denying it and He said "Ang Lande mo Amara" and I said "No! I'm not" and Zion just slapped me for no Reason I just ranned to my dorm I said "Waaaa~" and Shadow asked "What happend?!" I said "Zion slapped me!" He said "Where?" and I said "In my cheeks" and He said "This would make it feel better" Then He licked my face! and I was so Red and I said "Y-Yeah it did" I'm still blushing so Hard. Next Day Shadow and I Hang-out then He did the face ( -3- ) and He said "I don't know why but I like it when you get mad." and I said "Do it again You'll Regret it." and He said "Try me~" and I said "Only If you do it again" and He did it again ( =3= ) and I said "THATS IT" and I get his teddy bear and I runned and He said "Nuu Teddy!" He chased me and He said "Give it back or I'll Lick you" and I said "Nuu Fine I'll give back" I gave it back and He still Licked me. Then Later a Random Girl asked him "Truth or Dare?" and He picked Truth and The girl said "Do yu like somebody?" and He said "No" .... That Hurt me A lot! I guess..He doesn't love me anymore.. Next Day Me and Breeanna Hanged out again and She randomly said "I have a feeling that Zion is cheating.." and I said to her "Your not the only one that is having love problems you know.." and She said "Mine is hard" and I said "No MINE is Harder.. There's two of them.." and She said "Is Zion one of them?" and I said "Yeah.." and She said "Lemme guess Zion likes you" HOW THE HECK DID SHE FOUND OUT?! and I said "Yea but I don't like him I swear to God!" and She took the ring off and said "I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS WHEN I SEE HIM WERE DONE!" and I said "BREE I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY!" and She said "I'll Marry him if you want." and I said "No, It's your Choice I don't want you to play with his feelings." and She said "I'm not I Love him tho." After that we Just Apologized to each other...