Chapter 1 3 SISTER?!

I told Bree about my mom and dad and She said "Dad never told me about mom... all he said That she's a Dark fairy the Queen if Dark Fairies" and I said "Well My Mom never said anything to my Dad I just know that My Dad is a Vampire, Half Angel and Half Merman" and I said "Wow were the same!" and I just realized.. "Wait..- ARE YOU MY LONG LOST SISTER?!" and she said "Omg I am" and We just hugged each other I can't belive my best friend is my sister! Next Day Me and Shadow Hanged out again! Then later..I didn't expect 'she' would be here... "Ello..." It's Angelina Ugh! I hate her She always gets the attentionof Shadow Ugh and I just Pretended "Hello.." and later when Angelina left { Finally (🙄) } Shadow told me something "She told me she's having a baby!" and I said "WTH Who's the father I swear if your the father Dont talk to me again" and He said "Don't worry I'm not.." and When Angelina came back She just panicked and said "We need names!" WHAT?! WHY WOULD 'HE' DECIDE HE ISN'T EVEN THE FATHER! Ugh Little Attention Seeker and She hugged him (😒🙄) and That when I got pissed "Thats it! I'm Leaving I can't take this anymore!!" Shadow said "Amara wait-" I didn't heard what he said because I just ranned away..I went to the Ocean and Shadow followed me he said "Hey Are you Alright?" and I said "If your really the father of that thing.. I'll never talk to you again" and He said "No I'm not the father I promise." That's when I said "To be honest..I was Jealous to that girl..because when she hang-out with us I feel Invisible..." and he said "No your not" and I said "And actually Reign and I hate her I'm..really..sorry" and He said "It's okay.." and I said "I felt that because..I really like you.." and He said "Really?" and I said "Yeah.. even tho you like some other girl I didn't gave up on you.." and He said "No! I didn't like somebody else I liked you!" and I cried with joy "Aww Don't make me cry!" and We hugged and He said "Aww Don't cry" as he wiped my tears.