Chapter 1 8 CONFESSION

Well Me and Shadow Hang-out again! I know I know Mom told me to not hang out with him but I can't what's wrong Hanging out with him? I Love him I will not tell mom.. Later a Girl said "Hey! " and I said "Hey?" and She went to Shadow and said "Hey Cutie What's you name~?" OH WHAT THE HELL?! and He said his name (-.-) and she asked "Guys Wanna play Truth or Dare?" and We said "Sure" She asked Shadow and He picked Dare and She said "I dare you to kiss me~" WHAT THE HECK?! and he did it I just went to my spot Jayden saw me He went to me and Asked "Hey what's wrong?" and I said "Jealousy.." and He said "Why? and who?" and I said "The girl Dared the guy I like to kiss her.. and he did it.." and He said "Who's the guy?" I said "Shadow.." and He said "Don't worry I got this " and He pulled shadow in the place were I was. and Jayden said "Confess to each other!" and I said "FINE~ I-I like you.." I blushed and he said "I-I like you too" and He blushed OMGGGGGGG!!!! Ahhh I was gonna Die! and Later when I was about to go home I said "I got to go now Any last words?" and Shadow said "Wait!" and huh? and he kissed me in the Cheeks (@.@) and He said "Bai" and I said while blushing "B-bai~" 
Then Before I go to bed I Chatted Shadow:
Amara:
So thats means were official now?
Shadow:
Only if you want to :3
Amara:
I would Love to! If you want to that is
Shadow:
Okay then Were Official now!
E N D  O F  C O N V E R S A T I O N
Im so Happy Were finally Together!   

                          END!

             OF THIS CHAPTER UvU 

*~Author's Note or Message~*
Hey Hey Readers For The Shippers of ShaRa There Your Ship Sailed But Would it last long? Find out in the next Chapter! I guess.. UwU Hope you Enjoy Reading this Book!!!
You Can still Ship! :3)) 😏😂💕
S H I P S ( ÙvÚ )
ShaRa = Shadow + Amara
ERa = Ethan + Amara
ZiRa = Zion + Amara
ShaLina = Shadow + Angelina
JaMara = Jake + Amara
JaRa = Jacob + Amara
JaMy = Jacob + Creamy
JasAra = Jason + Amara
JEa = Jason + Creamy
JaNeila = Jayden + Daniela
NiRa = Niko + Amara
CoMmEnT yOuR shIpS bElOw ÙwÚ :3))