Chapter 1 0 NEW FRIENDS

Creamy and I Started Hanging out until One day Creamy Introduced me with two guys named Jason and Jayden. Jason is Nice,Kind and Supportive while Jayden was rude at First but we hanged out I realized he isn't that bad. I also met this girl named Daniela She's Nice and Kind too but She ships me with Jason! and Later  I asked "Creamy Do you like somebody~?" and She said "Yeah" and Daniela and I said "Who?" and She said "Jacob" (OOF :"<) Daniela and I be like "OoOoOo Who's this 'Jacob' guy~?"  and Yeah He came and We started Shipping Creamy and Jacob. Later They Left and Me and Jacob Decided to hang out for awhile (😏) Then Reign came and Then there's Prom in the night so Me and Jacob Just went to the prom as a "Friendly Date" then Later when announcing The winners of The Prom Queen and King "The winner for the Prom King is...Jacob!" We clapped as He goes to the stage "and The Prom Queen is..." I would not with psshh Besides who would vote me- "Amara!" What. I went to the Stage with Jacob as Recived out Crowns Meanwhile Reign said "OooOo You look cute together!" and Jacob said "No were just friends" and I said "yeah besides He has a Girlfriend"    
(Who's By the way Creamy) Then we Just enjoyed the night!

*~Author's Message or Note~*
Hi Readers! Im sorry again if there's weong Grammar and Spellings! But Hopefully You Enjoy Don't Forget to Vote!  ( Gacha_Jaxon ehem ehem xD)
By the way In the next Chapter Amara and Reign, Their Friends again and By the way Here are the Ships!!
:3)) 😏😏😂
S H I P S ( ÙvÚ )
ShaRa = Shadow + Amara
ERa = Ethan + Amara
ZiRa = Zion + Amara
ShaLina = Shadow + Angelina
JaMara = Jake + Amara
JaRa = Jacob + Amara
JaMy = Jacob + Creamy
JasAra = Jason + Amara
JEa = Jason + Creamy
JaNeila = Jayden + Daniela
NiRa = Niko + Amara
CoMmEnT yOuR shIpS bElOw ÙwÚ :3))