Cape Turbs

Everyone enjoy your Halloween!

In team RWBY's room, Weiss is cleaning via vacuum in an elegant way of dance.

Yang: so you dance with a vacuum instead of Neptune? Hey that rhymes!

Weiss: yang, it's a way to pass the time & Neptune can't dance. He told me.

As Weiss leaves the room zwei pops out under the bunk bed of ruby & Weiss. Blake also comes out of a poster over her & yang's bunk bed. Turns out they are scared of the vacuum.

Blake: that's not even true! Yang stop laughing. U too ruby & Weiss.

While yang is full blown laughing her head off ruby & Weiss giggled getting the joke.

Jing: Blake the only cat tendency you have involves fish.

Team RWBY comes back from their classes. Yang complains about prof. oobleck, Blake mentions prof. peach, Weiss respects said teacher & ruby points out said teacher is not always present. Then yang slams the door closed & ruby's cape got caught causing her to choke.

Yang (wince): sorry ruby.

Ruby: its ok dad did the same thing & iron my capes for a week.

Ruby is reading a comic on top of her bunk bed. Yang called ruby for class to start, ruby replies back she is coming. She puts the comic down & jumps off her bed. Only for her cape to get snag on the ropes & she is hanging for dear life & oxygen.

The girls gasped in horror.

Jing: yeah this is too dark.

Ruby is reading her comic in the lounge room. Then jaune walks past her stepping on her cape without a care in the world. Ruby notices this & is not happy.

Ruby: well at least I didn't get almost killed by my cloak but chibi jaune has to wash it now.

Blake has just finished reading on her bed. She puts the book down looking for the sequel to the book. Turns out its supporting the bunk bed. She needs to switch the book from its place. A bigger book won't help, neither is yang's gauntlet.

Yang: you do know I needed that right?

A pillow won't help. Not even zwei.

Ruby: why zwei?

Jing: she's using almost everything in the room.

Shell just have to use the 1st book to switch. So with suspense music she made the switch. Ruby was in the room the whole time holding a cookie like a child sitting on a chair. She wanted to borrow the book she just switched out. Blake just falls to her side.

Ruby: sorry Blake.

Blake: its ok ruby. These things tend to happen.

Out at beacon courtyard, yang was telling a joke when jaune interrupted her. Team JNPR found Phyrra. Team RWBY was shocked.

Yang: are we going to go all fan crazy on Phyrra?

Ruby was in shock not understanding how Phyrra is alive. Phyrra didn't understand. Ruby was going to tell her she watched Phyrra die but Nora got between them. Ruby wanted to protest but Nora insisted that everything is fine & so is Phyrra. Then ren asked them if they want to keep doing comedy segments. Phyrra said it sounds lovely.

Team RWBY is confused.

Jing: ok I'm allowed to tell you conflicts on the future from your world. During the final round of the vytal festival, Phyrra gets killed by a strong enemy. Ruby saw her die.

Ruby: what!? How? Who?

Jing: you'll see your enemies during this show. Note: their chibi selves are out of character.

 Note: their chibi selves are out of character