Evil Plans

In the kitchen, ruby is trying to open a jar full of pickles. Then sun comes in offering to open the jar for ruby. She sighs in defeat & gives it to him since she's really hungry.

Ruby: but I'm strong enough to carry crescent rose I'm strong enough to open a tight lid pickle jar.

Jing: there's a parody in this.

Sun tries to open the jar but it's too tight. Ruby sighs sadly not getting any pickles. Sun suggest she should ask yang for help. But ruby panics saying never ask yang for help with jars. Which confuses us.

Yang: I don't get it, whats so wrong with me & jars?

Then yang jumps into the kitchen. Her big sister senses felt ruby's distress.

Blake: you don't have a bid sister senses, do you?

Yang: no I don't!

She notices the jar. Ruby quickly hides it denying she doesn't want pickles. Then sun opened his big mouth. Yang gets mad & takes the jar, she also smack talks it. Ruby drag sun out of the danger zone.

Weiss: for a jar of pickles?

Ruby: chibi yang is weird.

Jing: nope, she just takes her big sister role too seriously.

Yang beats up the jar as she also makes a mess. Ruby & sun watch at a safe distance. The jar is finally opened. Then as yang proceed to get a pickle from the jar her hand got stuck & she sees it as a challenged.

Blake: you're like a whole different person.

In team evil's room, cinder has a white board of evil plans. & emerald is with her. Emerald suggest they hide the white board but cinder insists its ok.

Ruby: cinder? The girl from haven?

Jing: yeah, I'll explain after the whole episode.

Then ruby & nor barge in to greet them. Cinder & emerald hide the evil plans with their body. Ruby & Nora came to invite them to a bff party where they invite people they barely know to become bffs.

Weiss: does she not see the evil plan?

Yang: people we barely know?

Jing: remember, everyone in that dimension is 100% clueless. & there's a saying: strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. Although that word is put off because it's hard to find people you can trust.

Cinder & emerald hide their disgust. Then Nora finally notices the white board. Cinder turns the white board over & said its nothing. Nora guessed it looks like an elaborate scheme.

Blake: how does she know that?

Jing: chibi Nora is stalking ren. She also has a plan to get him to notice her.

Cinder assures them it's not. She lied that it is a recipe for a cake to charity. Emerald also helps put that the charity is for kittens. Nora & ruby bought it.

Everybody face palm.

Then mercury walks in carrying a kitten killer 9000. But then he notices the guests & backs away like he wasn't even there. Then ruby & Nora left happily calling the girls bestie. Emerald wondered if they were messing with them.

Blake: I officially hate mercury.

Ruby is baking a cake in the kitchen. Weiss comes in wondering what her partner is up to. She thinks it's ridiculous & suggest to have a cake butler bring her 1.

Weiss: ok there are no such thing as a cake butler. I know how to bake cakes.

Ruby: I guess chibi Weiss is a spoiled girl?

Jing: yeah all her fighting moves are literally ballet steps.

Weiss brag she has 4 in atlas. Ruby sighs at her hopeless partner forgetting not everyone is rich like her. She asks Weiss to watch over her cake. Sadly Weiss has never step foot in a kitchen before.

Yang: this won't end well.

Weiss: I'm sure my chibi self wouldn't do anything rash.

As ruby left, Weiss talked to the oven like a weirdo. Then Weiss got curious of the buttons on the oven.

Blake: & they said curiosity is a cat.

5 minutes later... ruby came back finding the oven smoking, the drapes on fire & Weiss running in a circle panicking.

Ruby: all under 5 minutes!?

Ruby got a fire extinguisher & put out the fire. Ruby is upset of what happened while she was gone. Weiss never knew the drapes were flammable.

Yang: everybody knows that. It's made of cloth.

Ruby found her cake ruined. She covered it a hankie & said some prayers. Weiss said it was ruby's fault. Which it is, don't leave someone with less knowledge on a job they know nothing about. Ruby wants Weiss to help her clean the kitchen. Sadly Weiss never cleaned a mess in her life. Ruby is not amused & fires the extinguisher at her partner. Ruby walks away & told Weiss to ask her cake butler. She also threw the extinguisher at her hitting her head.

Weiss: chibi Weiss is hopeless.