Tubby Tummy

In the kitchen, ruby brings in a jar of pickles for her to eat. She tries to open it but it won't budge. She spits on her hands this time but ends up spinning off the jar & crash.

Everyone winces.

Ruby: great a tough jar.

She tries to use a wrench, no effort. She throws it on the table but it bounces on her face knocking her off.

Everyone winces again, that gotta hurt.

Ruby is so mad she resorts to using crescent rose.

Blake: I've been wondering when you would use your weapon.

Ruby: hey! I have had it with that stupid jar.

Yang: you know you could have asked any of us for help.

She uses her scythe to cut the jar & cut it did. She uses the sharp tip to pick a piece up & put it in her mouth only to find out it wasn't a jar of pickles but dill.

Ruby: EW!

Yang (laughing): so in the end it was a jar of dill!?

Weiss: there's nothing wrong with dill.

Yang checks herself in the mirror of her shared room. She checks herself out & notices she is gaining weight.

Yang: am I, gaining weight?

Ruby: oh no.

Blake: yang you're not gaining weight. Your chibi self is.

So in a training montage yang exercise her fat off. She even use Blake as her barbell.

Blake: I'm not your barbell yang.

She runs all the way across beacon courtyard. She is now in the kitchen getting a drink. Nora is on the table eating a cake in 1 gulp & gets fat. But thanks to her semblance it burns off the fat. Yang is angry.

Yang (angry mode): are you kidding me!?

Weiss: yang don't get upset of her semblance. Sometimes there are down sides on them.

Blake: besides Nora works out to get muscle for her hammer.

Phyrra is washing dishes when Nora scares her by the door causing every metal object to cover Nora. Phyrra apologizes.

The girls kinda giggled at this.

Ruby: note to self don't surprise Phyrra.

The girls agreed or they'll end up like chibi Nora.

Team JNPR are walking on beacon courtyard. Nora is singing how they're going on a hike. Jaune is following a compass. Ren complains that it's been hours & they are still in beacon not in the forest/rocky terrain. Jaune is angry at the compass being broken & pointing to the wrong direction. Turns out Phyrra is a magnetic pole.

The girls laugh at this.

Blake: thank goodness Phyrra can actually control her powers.

Phyrra is in team JNPR's room spinning her spear gun with her semblance when jaune surprise her. She lost control & it stab the light at the ceiling. Somehow it's still on. Ren found old stack of VHS tapes & wondered if Phyrra would like to join them sorting them out & watching whats in it. Phyrra is unsure to give them an answer.

Yang: I'm surprised the light is still on.

Weiss: it's dangerous leaving it on the ceiling.

Ruby: & Phyrra needs her weapon.

Team RWBY gets into the tower elevator so they can go to the courtyard. Ruby looks through the , buttons: fourth floor, third floor, second floor, ground floor, basement, second basement, art gallery, third basement, fort port (no girls allowed) & super-secret vault (do not enter).

Team RWBY's eyes were wide.

Jing: I'll explain after this episode.

Ruby looks at her team, they are kinda curious whats in the super-secret vault. So out of curiosity they check it out. They see Mr. Wong sweeping inside the super-secret vault. He stops & sees the girls. He is not happy to see them. Ruby decided her curiosity is leading her to trouble & heads back up.

They all look at Jing.

Jing: alright, do you remember the story of the 4 seasonal maidens? (The girls nodded) well the story is actually real. The 4 kingdoms of remnant have 1 seasonal maiden each. Their powers are so unique it cannot be passed down by bloodline. If a seasonal maiden dies, the last female they see will inherit the power. Inside the secret vault is the fall maiden of vale, amber. She was injured & half her powers were taken away. Ruby, the woman you fought when roman was stealing the dust shop is the very person who attacked amber. Ozpin is keeping her alive until they can find a suitable host to have her powers.

Blake: wait how does Prof Ozpin know all this?

Jing: his the wizard who gifted the seasonal maidens.

Team RWBY gasped.

Weiss: how? That story is so old, it's before the war of remnant.

Jing: ozpin is cursed to reincarnate, over & over. As soon as you see your new enemies I'll explain more. Ozpin has been through so much, his like a broken man repeating a life over & over. His much wiser than you know but very precautious on who he trust. The maidens are kept secret for a reason. Because we're there is power, corruption is not far behind.

 Because we're there is power, corruption is not far behind