Chapter 27

Today is the day. The day that I marry the love of my life. We decided to marry before I start to show. I am so excited. At the moment I am laying in bed eating some Ambrosia and drinking Nectar. Everyone has me on an all god food diet. Not that I mind. It was only a problem when they didn't know I was a goddess.

"Get up, get up, get up." I hear Lissa say. I noticed Grace, Macey, Giselle, and Maya are now in my bedroom. I smiled and got up.

I headed over to the vanity and they got to work. This has been the drill whenever something big was going to happen. They loved coming in doing my hair, makeup, and get me stressed and out the door.

Giselle started with my makeup. She was doing light makeup with silver sparkles, Lissa was painting my nails a french with a small silver moon on them, Grace was doing my hair in light curls letting my long brown hair down and natural. Then I stood up and made my way over to Maya who helped me into my dress. It was a beautiful ballgown with stitched in flowers and white lace all on the edges of the dress. Maya helped me into my high heels and placed my veil on. It was simple with some lace. It was perfect.

"You look beautiful Aubree." I smiled. Even my family is going to be here. Including gods and demigods. I was happy that my father was going to walk me down the aisle.

The girls quickly got dressed in their royal blue floor-length dresses and did their hair nice and simple like mine. I know your probably asking if I have a flower girl but I was told the gods had that covered.

"It's time," Grace said. I nodded and they helped me down the stairs. Grace handed me my bouquet. It was a cascading with white Orchards and blush pink roses. It was beautiful and as always I made sure to wear my pendant that my parents gave me.

My father walked into the room and smiled. "Wow. You look like an angel." I blushed and hugged him. "I am so happy for you babygirl. Everyone is here. You ready?" I nodded.

Bentley and I decided to have our wedding at the clearing. Every big thing that happened to us so far was in that clearing. Then we will be coming back to the packhouse and have our reception in the banquet hall.

I took my father's arm and we started to make our way to the clearing. Grace went first to go sit with her husband. The girls lined up with their mates. They smiled at me. Then the music started and they walked down the aisle.

"Why am I so nervous?" I asked my father. He looked down at me and smiled. "Aubree, you feel this way because you are about to marry your soulmate. Just between you and me, I was more nervous when I married your mom." I turned and looked up at him.

"What if I fall?" I asked him. "You're not going to fall. I have never let you fall and I will not start now."

"Seriously?" He nodded chuckling. "Seriously."

The music started and my father gave my hand a squeeze and I took his arm. We headed towards the clearing and I smiled when I saw Bentley at the Alter. We walked down the aisle. When we reached Bentley my father kissed my forehead and gave my hand to Bentley. Adriano even helped give me away. He hugged me and gave Bentley a look that would put him in Tartarus if he hurt me. Adriano has never really been a fan of Bentley.

We turned to face each other and also faced Zeus. Yep, you heard that right. The king of the gods is officiating our wedding. Usually, Alpha Jayce would do that but since I am a goddess Zeus would be marrying us.

"We are gathered here today to witness this goddess and this werewolf become man and wife." I gave him an eyebrow raise at his wording but didn't say anything. "Now we all know if someone decides to but in I will strike them down."

I burst out laughing and so did the other gods. "Thanks, Zeus," I said and refocused on Bentley.

"So Bentley do you take this woman to be your wife, to love, to carry, to protect. Do you take this woman to have and behold, through sickness and in health, through richer or poorer, to death do you part?"

"I do." He said looking straight at me as he placed my ring on my finger.

"Do you Aubree take this man to be your husband? To cherish, to love, to protect, through sickness and in health, through richer or poorer?"

"I do." Smiling at him and putting his ring on. This wedding is more than others. It is special. Today Bentley will become a minor god.

"Artemis please approach the couple," Zeus said. Artemis stood up and walked over to us. She gave me a hug.

"I bestow immortality to Alpha Bentley Jayce Callahan. You will be the god of the Hunt, Battle, and Wolves." Bentley bowed to his Moon Goddess. He won't be worshiped by werewolves as they do her but he will be very important.

"Do you promise to serve the mortals and answer their prayers. By saying I do you will be accepting the burdens of being a god. You will be responsible for mortals lives. They will trust you. They will worship you, and they will die for you. By accepting you will be with Aubree for the next eon. You will watch those around you fade."

I give Bentley's hand an encouraging squeeze. "I do." He said. I smiled as I felt the power of a god resides in him. He stood up and I nodded. Zeus stepped up again and smiled upon us.

"By the power invested in me by Mount Olympus, I now pronounce you man and wife. Bentley, you may kiss your bride."

He kissed me and picked me up and spun us around.

After we kissed everyone cheered. I hugged all my family members and we headed towards the banquet hall to dance and celebrate. All night we danced and sang. When you party with the gods it's a whole other level of partying.

I knew at this moment sitting next to my husband that we would be together for as long as we live. Which is forever since we are gods.