Chapter 6

"Daddy!" I said walking over to him. He snapped his fingers and my clothes turned into a red goddess dress with a mermaid fit, a v neck, with thick straps, and a v-line in the back. Smooth dad. Smooth.

"Aubree. Sit." I knew I was going to get a lecture from them. I sat down in front of them. "Am I in trouble?" I ask. I knew the answer but I was hoping for something else.

"What were you thinking! You got into a fistfight!" my mother yelled at me. I looked over to my father who was hiding how proud he was. "It was justified. She hit me first."

My mother sat down shaking her head. "I can't believe this. Aubree this is a punishment. You are supposed to be getting your act together." I roll my eyes.

"So your here because I got into a fight with someone who hit me first, and let me guess Dad is here because of the brawl between Caleb and Bentley." That sparked their attention. Crap. I put my foot in my mouth with that.

"What brawl?" My father sat up looking at me. I looked at my mother nervously. "Well, Caleb and I have been spending time together and he kissed me, which Bentley didn't like at all. Keeping in mind we have never had a conversation till then. He pinned Caleb to the wall and began fighting with him and me."

I could tell my father was far from pleased. Despite what everyone expects from my father he is very protective of me and loves me above all else. Can't say the same for his other kids.

"Aubree. You are not here to date around but this is exciting! I have been waiting for you to take an interest in boys." I shake my head. Of course, my mom would say that.

"Aph really. She is not dating." My father said. "Oh come on Ares. We were younger than her when we started dating." I look in between my parents and feel like I'm going to puke.

"Okay. I am not going to sit here and listen to you guys talk about making love." I say. My father sat back watching me amused. That is when the doorbell rang.

I stood up and headed toward the door. Who the hell could that be? I opened it up and saw Adriano. He took one look at me and shook his head.

"Let me guess," he said and I dragged him into the house. I needed my father's attention to be on Adriano so I no longer have to hear that I am too young to date.

"Guess what the cat dragged in!" I said dragging Adriano into the living room. My father sat up in his scarily perfect posture. "Adriano." My father said. Adriano gave me a death glare. If I wasn't immortal I would be ten feet under.

"Adriano. How could you let your sister get into a fight at school and then have these to boys fight over her!" My mouth dropped right open.

"You can't blame Adriano for this!" I yelled at him. Which probably wasn't the best move for me to make. He stood up. "Aubree hold your tongue. You need to prove yourself to me."

"What! How the hell do you expect me to do that?" I said staring at him. "Well, you need to get involved in school. Play an instrument or play sports." I rolled my eyes.

"Adriano. As, her brother, you will help enforce this. He is on the football team, hockey team, basketball team, and the baseball team."

I sigh. "If I say yes can this conversation be over?" My father rolled his eyes at me. "Sure." I nodded my head and took a seat on the leather couch.

My brother sat next to me. The last thing either of us wanted was a face-off with Ares and Aphrodite. I love my parents I really do but I just wanted to take a hot bath and go to bed.

My parents and I made small talk before they made their way to Olympus. It's been a long night.

In the morning my alarm clock went off as usual. I got dressed in black leather leggings, a white tank top, black leather jackets, and black knee high heeled boots. I did some light makeup and did some light curls in my black-brown hair.

I jumped into my range rover and drove to school while drinking some nectar. I pulled into my spot as usual and relaxed against my car waiting for my friends. I was pissed at Bentley and Caleb for getting into the fight yesterday after school. After talking with my dad I won't have time for boys.

"Hey, Aubree!" I smiled when I saw Emily walking over to me. "Hey Em," I said. "I heard about the fight with Caleb and Bentley. Is it true that they were fighting over you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. In all honesty, I didn't know whether the boys were fighting about me or something else. My warrior side tells me this fight was more than just girl trouble. "Honestly it looked like they were but I think it went deeper than just who going to call me their girlfriend," I said putting quotation marks around the word girlfriend.

Emily and I headed into school and we walked over to our lockers. Her locker was right next to mine. Our last names are close together. Sadly this hallway covers letters A through D. Lucky me. Although there was less of a chance in seeing Caleb. I had no desire to talk to him, but there is a higher chance of me running into Bentley, and I was right. I saw Bentley making his way over to me.

"Aubree, can we talk?" he asked looking at me with these dark brown eyes. It was like if I said no it would break him into a million pieces. I sigh. "What do you wanna talk about Bentley?"

"I would like to apologize about yesterday. I saw Caleb near you and I guess I got jealous." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why? It's not like I'm his girlfriend."

He smiled at that. "I would like to take you out sometime." For some crazy reason, I wanted to say yes. This guy is making me go crazy. The next thing I said was even crazier. "Yes."

After that, I give him my number and I took off down the hallway. During the day I talked with my music teacher and got an audition for the orchestra and the school's fall production of Romeo and Juliet. Also in gym class, I talked to Coach Russo about joining the soccer, basketball, tennis, and swim team. He also got me a spot on the cheerleading team. Coach

To say my teachers were excited for me to join up with the extracurriculars was an understatement. My gym teacher was thrilled after he saw me play some half-court basketball with some of my friends in class. Ms. Sereno was thrilled after she heard me shred on the violin.

After the long day I had, I just wanted to take off for home and take a hot bath and relax. I did as my parents asked so I shouldn't be having anymore surprise visits from them for a while. I hope.

That night I slept like a baby. I was hoping that I can get through this punishment without any more drama. Little did I know that the rest of my punishment since the second I said yes to Bentley would be thrusted in the middle of the drama that circled the entire town.