Chapter 23

I woke up before dawn the next morning. I headed downstairs and went outside and grabbed the hose. When the sun finally came up I pressed the button and watched it spray. I waited till I saw the rainbow and I threw a golden drachma into the rainbow. This is called an Iris message. This is based on the minor goddess Iris. She is the goddess of rainbows and messenger of the Olympians.

"Hephaestus please," I said and he showed up through the water. He turned and gave me his best kind of smile. "Aubree." He said in a rough deep voice.

"I was wondering if you could make us some swords, shields, and bows and arrows? We need a lot of them." He nodded. "They will appear in the armory by midday." I smiled at him gratefully. "Than you very much," I said. Then the Iris message ended.

I walked back inside and started making everyone breakfast. I made pancakes, waffles, french toast, scrambled eggs, fresh-cut fruit, and bacon." I smiled looking at my work. If they are going to train hard then at least I can make them a great breakfast to give them the energy they will need. I grabbed some ambrosia and I bit into it. I smiled and almost moaned at the taste.

It wasn't long before I heard everyone come down the stairs. They took one look at the table then one to me. "You made us breakfast?" Bentley asked impressed. "Of course. You all have some serious training today. Your weapons will be ready by midday." I said.

We all took our seats and enjoyed a nice breakfast. They thanked me and made their way to get ready for training. I headed upstairs to change. I slipped on a pair of work out black leggings, a gray tank top, and black Nike sneakers.

When I looked over I could see that Bentley matched me perfectly. He was wearing a gray tank top, black sweatpants that hung dangerously low on his hips and he had on his black Nike's too.

I smiled and walked over to him and kissed him. I love this man. I would die for him. I grabbed his hand and we headed downstairs and out to the state of the art training gym.

When we walked in my mouth dropped this place is amazing. They have bags, obstacle courses, trampolines, wrestling mats and a huge space in the far end for when they shift and train on fighting. I also noticed a new spot that showed up. It was newer than everything else. I also noticed the shields, swords, and bows and arrows. They had a range for that.

"Wow. This is impressive. You guys really don't mess around. Seeing all this makes me think we don't really have to push as hard as I thought. Now, this is going to be fun!" I said excitedly.

We headed onto the mat. "Okay everyone gather around. We are up against evil you have never seen before. Monsters from the Underworld and we are up against he who shall not be named!" I said out loud.

"Wait Lord Voldemort is real! That's awesome!" One of the warriors said in the back. I rolled my eyes. "No. I am talking about the one that created all evil. Names are very powerful which is why I am not saying his name. A few of you know that name be very careful about how you use it." I said. Bentley kissed my head then turned to our warriors.

"Now we will be training as we normally do but Luna Aubree will also be adding to your training. You will be learning how to kill monsters with swords, bows, and arrows, and she had Hephaestus make each and every one of you a special shield specifically made for you. Now let's start. We will split up into our usual teams.

I walked over to my station with my first group. "So before I hand you weapons, I want to talk to you about the monsters you will be fighting. Recently a Harpie was sent to hurt our pack. Harpies are a creature with a torso, head, and arms of a woman, and talons, tail, and wings of a bird. They are dangerous. Others include Bloodhounds, a chimera, and Furies. These are only naming a few. You can never truly kill a monster. They will turn into dust and go back to the Underworld." I said.

"So you're saying our wolves aren't strong enough to take care of these monsters?" I shake my head.

"Only if you want to die. You forget these creatures have been around for eons. Your kind has not. Demigods have trouble taking care of these monsters. They literally go after them. For my brother to be as old as he is it's a gift. He got lucky." I said.

"So now pick a partner and grab a sword. Your sword is your new best friend." I said while picking up my special golden sword. My father had my sword specially made. Gotta love my father.

"So when handling a sword you have to be balanced. Stay centered. Your stance looks as follows." I said showing them how to stand legs bent, right foot in front and left in the back making sure they are square to each other.

"Now make sure you are always lead with your dominant side. Otherwise, you will be off-balance and you will die." I said. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"How come you get the cool looking sword?" I smirked at Sampson sitting in the back row. "This sword was specially made for me. Plus you wouldn't be able to lift the Golden Unholy Vanquisher." I said. I really loved my sword.

"So, get to your next station and tomorrow you will be able to actually learn to fight with your sword. My brother will be here and we will show you just how awesome sword fighting is."

They jumped up and put their swords back. This continued throughout the day. Finally, training was over and I was very happy about that.

I ran over to Bentley and he picked me up and kissed me deep and passionately. He smirked and locked the door when the last person left. I knew exactly what we were going to do. We were going to finish our mate bond.