Chapter 10

It's been three days since I was told I needed to stay with Bentley. He took me to get my clothes, toothbrush, hairbrush everything I could possibly need including my Range Rover.

I am currently sitting in the library reading one of my favorite fairytale books when Bentley came into the library. "There you are." He said and I sighed and put down the book.

"Were you looking for me," I said mockingly. I really care for this guy but I hate being told what to do and being pushed around.

"Look I know you're angry with me but I am doing this because I really care for you and it would kill me if something bad happened to you. You're my mate."

I sigh. "Look I get that and I like being your mate but believe me they can't touch me. I know how to defend myself."

He shakes his head. "You are this pack's Luna. You are important to not just me but our whole pack."

I can't believe this is happening. That's when I heard my phone ding.

Adriano: Where the hell are you!

Aubree: I am staying with Bentley.

Adriano: Why?

Aubree: He is a werewolf and I am his mate.

Adriano: HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE!

Aubree: I'm not sure.

Adriano: I'm coming to see you tomorrow. No and's, ifs, or buts.

Aubree: See you then.

After sending the text I looked back at Bentley. "My brother is coming over tomorrow. He knows all about you." I said. He gave me a shocked expression.

"How do you guys know about us?" I shrug. "Does it matter?" He shook his head.

He stuck his hand out and I took it. He leads me out of the library and we walked into the living room. When we got there I saw there was a bunch of people sitting there. I knew that Bentley had said I need to meet the pack. I already met his sister in school and I also met his mother but I haven't met anybody else. I never really sat at his table I always sat with my friends and my brother and cousins. I also met Vanessa, sadly.

"Alright, so this is Aubree my mate and future Luna of our beloved pack." He said as we sat down. Everyone turned and bowed their heads in respect.

"Aubree, this is my best friend and beta Zander King. He is also my sister's mate much to my dismay." I elbowed him shaking my head.

I looked at Zander. He had tan skin, around six foot two, light brown hair and light brown eyes. I could tell he definitely trains a lot to keep up appearances.

"Luna its a pleasure to meet you. May I introduce my little sister Maya King." She smiled at me.

"It's a pleasure Luna I am sure we will be great friends." I smiled at her. "I would really like that Maya. She had sun-kissed skin with light brown hair. She was around five foot eight. She has strikingly blue eyes.

"Next we have David Jackson. He is my third in command. He is a great third, to be honest." David nodded. "Pleasure Luna."

I rolled my eyes. "Will you guys stop with the Luna thing. Just call me Aubree." Everyone did a quick nod. David had hair that was sunshine gold, tan skin, with deep blue eyes. He was around I'm guessing five foot ten.

"Aubree let me introduce my twin sister Lissa." I smiled and shook her hand. She had the same sunshine gold hair, tan skin, and deep blue eyes. She was around my height of five foot four.

"It is really nice to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know you all especially you two." I point to Lissa and Maya. It will be great to have some girlfriends here. They smiled brightly at me.

"How about we start now," I said getting up. The girls went to get up two when Bentley's mother and I'm guessing his father walked into the room. I couldn't help but pout a little.

The man looked almost exactly like Bentley. Deep brown eyes, rough features, tan skin, and black hair. He was built like an alpha male as well. Just like his son.

"My name is Alpha Jayce Callahan I am the father of Bentley." I smiled. "It is nice to meet you. The girls and I are going to get away for a while." Alpha Jayce gave me a knowing look. He knows I am a goddess. Or he at least suspects I am not human. I probably smell human to the rest of them.

I said motioning for Lissa and Maya, but Bentley grabbed my hand. "Where do you think you are going?" I rolled my eyes. I am getting sick of him telling me what to do.

"I am going out to the mall with the girls. My brother is ready to start World War III. I will help him so help me I will send you to Hades myself!" I said pissed off at Bentley.

"You know what Ben, she is right. She is not a prisoner here. Let her have some space. Lissa and Maya will be with her she will be fine." Grace interjected.

"Thank you Grace!" I said happily that someone gets it. "Look, Ben, I understand you're worried but we cannot stop our lives. What we can do is plan. If you really think they are after me lets create a battle plan quite literally. We can't stop our lives and I refuse to stop my life."

He sighed and nodded in agreement. I smiled brightly at him. I gave him a quick kiss. "Come on! Before the big bad wolf changes his mind! To my range rover! Too bad we don't have the Bugatti! We could have escaped faster!" I say as we run to the garage. I grabbed my purse and keys on the way out.

We jumped into my car and we took off. The whole time we were laughing and giggling.

"We really are going to be best friends aren't we?" Lissa said smiling. I nodded.

"I feel like I have known you guys all my life. We are going to be the best of friends." I agreed with Lissa.

So on our way to the mall we sang songs to the radio, talked, cracked jokes, and overall just laughed. I could already tell I would love these two.