Chapter 15

It's been a few weeks since the Luna ceremony. I recently found out that Bianca got pregnant last week. I smiled thinking about the news.

I was sitting in the pack hospital doing some paperwork when Bianca came into the hospital. "Good morning Luna. I am here for my ultrasound." I jumped up and hugged her.

"I am so happy for you Bianca! Let's head to the back and get a picture of your baby!" I said excitedly. We went back into one of the exam rooms.

I put some cool gel on her and started the ultrasound. I smiled when I saw the baby. "Here is your baby," I said pointing to something so small you can barely see it. I am guessing around October you will be meeting your little one."

I wiped up the gel and gave her the pictures of her baby. She gave me a hug and thanked me and took off. I am sure she was going straight to her mate to show him the pictures. I am really glad this worked out for her. It makes me feel good that I was able to grant this to her.

It was the best feeling in the world. I loved being a doctor. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and took some already made pancakes, bacon, and fruit. I sprinkled some ambrosia on my food. It makes everything taste better.

It was a beautiful summer day and I got the best idea. We should go to the beach! I jumped up and raced to Bentley's office. "I have the best idea!" I said barging in.

He looked up and smiles at me. I walked over and sat in his lap. "And what is this great idea?"

"We should go to the beach!" He smiled brightly. "I think that is a great idea!"

I smiled and ran out of his office. I ran upstairs and changed into a black two-piece swimsuit. I grabbed my beach bag with my brown zebra striped towel. I took off to get the girls.

I found them sitting in the living room with their mates. They looked up and gave me a confused look. "We are going on a beach trip!" I shouted.

Automatically they jumped up and rushed out of the room to get dresses. I went outside and started loading up the packs luxury grey powerhouse motorhome. It was huge. I saw Sampson loading up two cars and they were both black Cadillac Escalades. Yes, this motorhome has places to put two big SUVs. Bentley loaded up the suitcases and the girls and I loaded up with food and drinks and everything else we may need. Yes, there is enough room for all of us to have a sleepover in the Motorhome.

We decided to go to California for our beach trip. It was going to be a few days of vacation but it is going to be amazing and fun. We loaded ourselves up and Sampson one of my many guards took the driver seat with Zelika in the passenger seat. The rest of us just hung out in the back. It was nice having multiple bathrooms, showers, and so on.

Finally, we arrived at the beach. Although it was very late so we all decided to turn in and go to the beach tomorrow. Bentley and I went into the Alpha's courters and got changed and ready for bed. We had our own king-sized bed, closet space, and our own bathroom.

I crawled into bed and snuggled up to Bentley. "Goodnight Bentley. I love you." He pulls me in tight to him. "Sweetdreams my Luna. I love you too."

The following day we made breakfast then ran out onto the beach. The burning hot sand felt amazing underfoot. I smiled as I laid down my towel and sat down watching the beautiful waves.

I remember coming to a beach like this to visit with Poseidon. He would teach me all about the ocean. I watched as my friends swim in the ocean. Although Sampson, Zelika, and Viktor may have come on this trip but it is never fun and games with these three. They sat in strategic spots keeping an eye on me and watching for immediate danger.

"AUBREE!" I hear a deep voice yell. It was strong and powerful. The power only the big three could possess. I knew exactly who was calling my name. I turn and see my Uncle Poseidon. I shot up and ran over to him. He wrapped me in his arms and we stood there for what felt like only seconds. Although in reality, I knew it was longer.

"I can't believe your here!" I said to him. He laughed and shook his head. "Aubree. I'm the sea god. I'm always here."

I rolled my eyes. "You know what I mean." He nods. He looks down the beach to where my friends and mate sat staring at us in shock. "Do they know?" He asked me with an eyebrow raised. I shook my head no.

"They are wolves they have that stupid superhearing. I gotta keep my walls up or else they can dig into my thoughts." He nodded.

"Wolves are Artemis's thing. I never liked them." I shook my head. "Well, I came here to say hello. Forgive me if I don't go over to those things. It was great seeing you. I will be going to the summer solstice and I will be giving them the report on how you are doing." I nodded.

"Be careful with the whole Bentley Callahan Alpha of the Bloodmoon pack is Aubree's soulmate and they even marked each other, oh and she became their Luna. Not sure how my father will take the soulmate part."

Poseidon laughs at this. "No worries. I am so not the man who is going to make Ares upset. That is Zeus's area of expertise. Your secret safe with me; But one day Aubree you will need to tell everyone the truth. Your parents and your friends." I nodded.

"I understand." I hugged him. He kissed my head and headed back towards where he came from. He walked till only I could see him and with one last wave, he walked into the ocean and disappeared.

I turned and saw everyone staring at me. I walked over to them and hugged Bentley. His eyes turned black and he was shaking. "Holy Hera. You need to freakin chill! That was my uncle."

He looked down at me surprised and a bit embarrassed. "Oh," he said I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "Come on! Let's go for a swim!" He smiled and we raced into the water.

"WAIT FOR US!" I heard my friends yell as the followed us into the beautiful ocean. I never had so much fun in my life.

I hope this kind of happiness never goes away. This is a miracle that was bestowed on me and I am never letting it go.