Chapter 1 : Goodnight Kiss

Dear Diary,
It wasn't a good idea but Ma Marie told me that the more I'll share my experience with you the more it will be valuable. I'm Cassandra Dela Cuesta, 16 years old. You know what? There's a guy living next to manor. He was a talented guy, he knows how to play a guitar and I've heard from the maids that he even excels in his class. I like him, I want him to be my friend but in my case I don't think it's possible. I'd always seen him at their gate whenever my nurse allows me to walk a little. Most of the time he's playing with his huge brown dog... sometimes he's playing his guitar and watering their plants. I don't know what kind of dog he has but as long as I can remember I wanted to have a pet like that too when I was in grade school, but I am asthmatic and even if I wanted to have one, I am not allowed. The doctors said that having a pet near me is just a risk at my health. I am a little bit lonely up here at my room. There's no one to talk here in Manor except to my nurse and the maids. My parents are busy with their job these past few weeks. I don't even have a younger sister or an eldest brother to play with... How I wish have one... Oops I have to end this now. Bye till next time.
Cassie 10:46 pm

She kept the notebook under her pillow and pretends to sleep when she heard a light footsteps forwarding to her room. If her nurse or her mom will know that she's still awake in the middle of night they would be probably get mad at her. The door opens and after a while she felt someone's staring at her she knows it was her mom when she smelled the scent of her perfume. Before she leaves she gave Cassie a goodnight kiss on her cheeks and a soft whisper "I love you sweetie".