11. Confrontation

Evie and Doug jumped up when they heard creepy, cold, high laughter. Jay and Chad turned pale. Evie and Doug followed their stares. They turned around and saw black smoke, the same smoke that appeared when they defeated the black wolves. A tall girl with red hair, pale skin, and grayish-blue eyes appeared out of the smoke, coughing. She waved her hand heavily before her face to fight the smoke. When it finally disappeared, she turned to the four confused teens. A wicked smirk crossed her red lips.

"Ah, here's my treasure, " she sneered when she approached them. She let out a chuckle. Her smile disappeared from her face when she spotted a certain bluenette. "Hmm, Eves, long time no see. Not long enough, " she scoffed.

Evie frowned. "Am I supposed to know you?" she asked confused.

The girl backed away with a hurt expression and a gasp. "So your gonna tell me you forgot me?" She shook her head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, typically. They leave to Auradon, and when you reunite with 'em, they say they forgot you." She sighed and rolled her eyes. 

"Queenie?" Evie guessed.

Queenie clapped. "Right answer, Eves! You won a confrontation with your biggest nightmare!" she laughed maniacally. She spotted the boys. "Oh, is that Jay?" She asked when she pointed at him. "Oh, wow, well, you can always come over and steal my dagger, " she challenged with a wink. Before Jay could answer, she interrupted him. "No, that was a joke, dear, I would never let someone else than me come near my sweet dagger, " she snorted. She saw Doug and Chad. "Well, well, well, and who're these? Some little Auradon brats, aren't they?" Queenie scoffed. She noticed Evie's silence. "What's wrong, Eves? Lost your tongue?"

Evie put her hands on her hips. "Queenie, why are you here? And more important: how are you even here?" she asked bluntly.

"Oh, Evie, why so mean? I have never done something to harm you, now did I?" Queenie asked in a blaming tone.

Evie almost scoffed. "Excuse me? Oh, you know very well what you did, Queenie, " she snapped.

Queenie gestured for her to continue. "Then tell me, I'll gladly listen to your bedtime story, " she responded dryly.

Evie sighed. "My sixth birthday party, " she began.

Jay facepalmed. "Oh, no, " he mumbled. Chad and Doug frowned in confusion.

Evie ignored him. "My mother didn't invite Mal because of the arguments she had with Maleficent. I wasn't okay with it, so I sent her an invitation without my mother knowing. The only person who knew was you." She pointed at Queenie. "I knew it for years, Queenie! You were the one who took that invitation out of Maleficent's mailbox! It's all your fault and you know that!" she yelled.

Queenie scoffed. "What is all my fault?"

"Don't you understand?" Evie asked her. She glared. "It's all your fault Maleficent banned me and my mother to that... That ruin! For ten years I had nothing! I was locked up in that castle for ten years with my mother! I had almost no food, no friends, no school, and no father! How do you think I felt?"

Queenie pretended to be sad. "Oh... Oh, how... Nah, how pathetic! How do you think I felt? You were my best friend! My only friend! After you were banned to that castle, I had no one! My mom is a lunatic! And when you finally came back to school, you left me for those three... Those hoboes!" Jay and Evie wanted to protest, but Doug stopped them. "You never spoke to me ever again and you left the Isle without saying one single word, Evie!" she screamed hysterically.

"And why would that be?" Evie replied coldly. "I knew everything, Queenie. You were jealous, so you stole that invitation! I missed ten years of my life because of you!"

Queenie smirked. "Come on, our Malsy is Maleficent's daughter! It's her fate not to be invited!" she snickered.

Evie glared unbelievingly at her. "I can't believe my ears. You know as good as I do that we are not our parents!" She shook her head.

Queenie looked down for a second. Her head perked up with a wicked grin. "Oh, sweetie, please, we are villain kids, this is our fate!" She laughed as a rap beat began to play out of nowhere. The four looked around. "You know what, Eves? Never forget that there's another queen in town." Queenie giggled.

Queenie: "I never really wished that our lives made a switch. 'Cause then I would be a sneaky little witch."

With every sentence she sang, she came closer. Evie crossed her arms. The others frowned confused.

"With a magic mirror that could always answer me, no matter what kind of situation I would be."

Evie wanted to protest, but Queenie continued.

"I know I'm weird, I know I'm insane, but at least I am not boring and lame."

Queenie smiled as Evie glared at her.

"So face it, Eves, only when you talk, you sound like a dying, pathetic squawk!"

Queenie laughed as she gestured for Evie to continue the song. "Ooh, burn!" Chad remarked. Jay hit his head. "Ow!" Doug sighed.

Evie: "Okay, I'll be honest, I'm not super cool, but at least I'm good with kids, and I'm good at school."

Queenie glared. Evie smirked small.

"You're cunning and sneaky, but when it comes to brains, you're the one who can't follow the train."

If he wasn't so confused, Doug would've laughed. Jay had to hide his laugh. Chad frowned confused. "What does she mean?" Jay rolled his eyes.

"And yes, in fact, I'm a witch who doesn't rob, 'cause you need wolves to do your dirty job."

Queenie boiled in anger. Evie grinned. She came closer.

"So face it, girl, you couldn't even rap if I stapled mommy's lips and took her hand out your back."

Evie smiled triumphantly. Queenie glared at her. In fact, Evie just said that Queenie is her mom's marionette. "Ooh, burn!" Jay commented. Chad clapped and cheered. Doug cracked a small smile. This was probably one of the weirdest moments out of my life.

Evie's smile faded. She stepped backward when Queenie groaned angrily. She stood between Doug and Chad. Jay stood behind her and put a hand on Evie's shoulder in a protective way. Queenie growled and put her arms in the air. Her white face became red. The others looked above Queenie's head. A spot of black smoke grew out to a gigantic smoke portal. Doug froze, Chad yelped, Jay frowned confused, and Evie gasped when a black dragon decorated with rubies flew out of the portal. It had dark red eyes and a red belly. "And this, my dear Evie, this is what I call a nightmare!" Queenie laughed wickedly. The dragon's eyes glowed a bright red. "Let the battle begin!"

A/N: Queenie isn't my OC, she's a creation of my friend LanaWingfree

A/N 2: So, I wrote the rap song. I know it's bad, but yeah. I'm trying :) For the rhythm, I was inspired by these AMAZING vids (the first one's my fav ;):