Chapter 8

"I'll have a large pizza with stuffed and garlic flavored crust. I'll also have everything on it please." Hunter was ordering my pizza I won.

He hung up the phone and sat back down next to me. I was currently icing my wrist that he twisted. I've broken and sprang and fractured so many parts of my body that I can diagnose myself. It was very close to a sprang.

I held it in my bowl of ice water while waiting patiently for the pizza.

I looked at Hunter and snickered.

"What?"

"I like you're eye." It's satisfying to know that I have him that black eye.

"Ha-ha." He rolled his eyes and went back to watching '8 Mile'.

After about 5 minutes he took my wrist out of the bowl and set the bowl on the coffee table. He held it gently and then brought it up to his lips.

Uhm what?

He kissed it gently making me very uncomfortable and I pulled it away.

"What are you doing?"

"Just because I didn't win the bet doesn't mean I don't get my kiss."

"Uhm excuse me but that's not how bets wor-"

I was cut off by him slamming his lips onto mine. I froze and had my eyes open wider than ever before.

"Don't be so uptight. Take a risk for once," he whispered against my lips.

I thought about it. You know what why not. Maybe it'll finally get him to stop irritating me.

It definitely wasn't a passionate kiss. It was one of the ones where you know know you won't have another so you make it the best. He snaked his arms around my waist and hitched me onto his lap. He nibbled on my lower lip.

I opened my mouth further and he deepened the kiss. He moved his hands on ass and gave it a squeeze making me jump.

He started to chuckle but when I bit his lip it changed to a growl. I could feel this escalating, which I did not want.

I was about to end the make out session when I heard a slam and an "Oh no."

I jumped off quick and looked at the perpetrator.

Amy and Chris.

You've got to be kidding me. Of all people!

"Well we did come here to give you an explanation but I can see you've got company," Amy sneered.

"I could say the same about you, you whore. You know you and Taylor aren't that far apart are you?"

She looked beyond pissed and she just turned around with Chris and walked out.

I ran my hand through my hair and just stared at the door.

"Ugh!" I screamed and went to the bathroom.

I washed off my face and pulled my hair back. I figured I shouldn't leave Hunter alone so I came out and found him eating pizza.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Just peachy."

***

Hunter could tell I was angry because of Amy so he decided he'd leave me alone for the night and went to his apartment. I really needed my best friend in the world to talk to.

I picked up my phone, expecting her to not answer it being 9:00 at night.

"Hello," her sweet voice rang through.

"Hey Anna. How's my favorite and only sister doing?"

I heard her laugh at someone in the background. "Shut up Andy! I'm trying to talk to Shelby."

I smiled to myself. Her and her 6 month boyfriend were the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Hey sis. What's up?"

"How do you feel about spending a few days with me?"

"Well mom probably won't care. When?"

"Tomorrow. And you can stay however long you want."

"Well how about I spend Friday (tomorrow), Saturday, and leave Sunday?"

"Sounds amazing. You can even come with me for training. I'm competing in 2 weeks."

"Can't wait! I'll be by around 11:00 tomorrow."

"Love you, An."

"Love you, Sea-Shells," I smiled at her nickname. I got it from when we went on vacation and I'd collect all the sea shells.

I hung up and decided to go to bed early.

I walked to my room and climbed into bed. I checked my social media and after an hour, the day was taking its toll on me. I set my alarm for 10:00 and finally fell into a deep sleep, dreaming about the craziness that is my sister Anna.

***

Sorry it's so short. Promise the next one will be longer!! :)

~xxJenBarakatxxATL

Edited 6/10/15