Chapter 11

I don't think I've ever woken up so pissed off before.

I was awoken by loud music. It was some good, classic Of Mice & Men, but the fact that it was 6:00 in the morning is what got to me.

I got up from my bed and put all pressure on my right foot, not remembering yesterday's events.

"Mother-!" I screamed and fell. I growled like a dog and stomped out into the part of the suite where the music was coming from. Well, not really stomped. More like an aggressive wobble.

"Hunter Marshall I am going to break your foot if you don't turn it down this instant!"

I was taken in by a whiff of a strong scent of cologne and slammed against the wall.

I gasped in shock by the sudden movement.

"Go ahead. Rant," he said looking me dead in the eyes.

So I did what I did best.

Started yelling.

"You asshole! I could of had him! Even if I didn't, at least I would of known what I needed to work on. You just had to take all the glory for yourself! You selfish, self-centered, egotistical prick! Not to mention you wake me up 6:00 in the morning!"

"I did it for your protection! Alex is a bad, bad man. He's killed people before and had never been beaten. I was hoping you wouldn't make it as far as you did so I didn't have to knock you out or break your ankle. I'm sorry! I'm sorry that you didn't get to have your happy ending! No one gets happy endings in life! Life isn't a Disney movie. Grow up and accept the fact that I did it to protect you but no. You're too busy being a self-centered bitch!"

"Go to Hell," I spat.

"I'm already there."

I tried to push him off of me but he would budge.

That is when I did something so, incredibly stupid, I don't know what I was thinking. It was definitely in the heat of the moment and I'm sure I'll pay for it later.

Hunter slammed his lips aggressively on mine and pushed himself as hard against me as we would go.

I kissed back with equal passion and hitched my legs onto his waist. He bit my lip pretty hard and I was met with mint.

I didn't realize we had moved until I felt my back hit the couch. I ripped his shirt off and ran my fingernails down his chest, pulled his hair, and began kissing his neck making him make a low-growl noise that sounded h-o-t.

His hands were everywhere and he didn't know what to do with them. He pulled my legs around his waist and began to trail kisses up and down my neck, my collarbone. He bit gently on my neck and I, ashamedly, moaned with pleasure which made him get 10x more excited and I could feel a little something something.

He continued on with his thing and the whole thing happened only in less than 10 minutes.

We heard a knock and Hunter slowly rose up.

"Shit," he sighed.

I sighed and got up, walking straight to the shower.

I came with the intention of going back to sleep but left with the feeling to never sleep again.

***

Unfortunately, I am stuck with Hunter until Monday morning. I have successfully ignored him all of today by leaving the suite and exploring Chicago.

I ended up getting a walking cast for my foot and I feel much better after taking pain killers.

I walked into a beautifully lit up Mall and smiled to myself. It was like I was in a trance, I was being pulled toward the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.

It was a mid-sleeve purple dress that came to my knees. Simple, yet absolutely stunning. It was simple enough to wear to the awards tomorrow yet still dressy enough to be acceptable.

I went straight to the checkout and paid for the cute dress.

I spotted a spa and, without thinking, walked in. I took my cast off and changed into a robe. I asked for the whole works and didn't utter another word. I definitely deserved this. I've been beyond stressed lately, I told myself I could use it.

It must of been hours, but before I knew it, it was 7:30 and I had arrived at 5:30. I paid the bill, which may I add was very expensive but worth every penny, and walked out. I figured I should return before I fall asleep on a bench.

As I was entering our suite, my phone began to ring, playing Amy's ringtone.

It may or may not of been 'I don't fck with you'. I ignored it but it kept coming back. I decided to tell her that we were done and I wanted nothing to do with her.

"We're done being friends. Fck off, Amy."

"Shells, can we please talk-"

"Goodbye," I hung up the phone and sat on the couch, beginning my favorite movie, 8 Mile.

"This is my favorite," Hunter stated, strolling in like he own the place and sat right next to me.

"I wasn't aware I asked you."

"Me-ow. What put your panties in a bunch?"

"Your existence".

"Damn, what's your problem?"

"You. You're my problem. Just leave me alone," I sighed and moved to the other couch.

He followed me and I moved back to the previous one, an endless cycle of tag until I punched him in the jaw and left without a word.

***

Let's just say things are finally going to get thrown into action!! I'm finally getting to the goods *evil laughs*

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!

~xxJenBarakatxxATL

Edited 6/10/15