✨Welcome✨

Greetings!

This shop is here to help you improve your skills in writing. Grammar, spellings, characterization, delivery, and other components that will definitely aid and improve you.

Wala akong masyadong alam sa pagki-critique but I will do my best to help you kahit sa maliit lamang na paraan.

I believe kasi na mas mai-improve ng isang tao ang isang bagay kapag may nakukuha siyang feedbacks galing sa kapwa niyang writer o reader. I believe rin na every person can't stand on their own.

So here I am, I am that person na magbibigay ng feedback sa story mo.

I might base it sa selection of your story title, maganda ba sa paningin ng mata ang book cover o kung catchy ba ito upang makuha ang atensyon ng iyong mga mambabasa, how you deliver your description and your prologue/introduction, how you portray your characters na under sa characterization, kung tama ba ang placings ng mga punctuation mo or nasobrahan, ang capitalization mo, the flow of the story or the exchanging of scenes, and of course your grammar & spelling.

I will be checking all of those in your story.

And if you're interested, please do proceed to the next part which are the RULES, PROVISIONS and others.