+ JEONGCHAN ▎ CHERRY BLOSSOM.

TRIGGER WARNING, THIS ONESHOT INCLUDES:
mentions of sexual abuse (very minor)
prejudices
interspecies relationship

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
― 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜.
― 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜.
― 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎   𝚘𝚏   𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

MY CHERRY BLOSSOM BOY.
jeongchan // word count: 7,055

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Chan was the proud owner of a quaint little coffee shop that was tucked away between an incredibly expensive clothing store and a fancy chocolate shop that sold gourmet treats to its wealthy clientele. On the outskirts of Busan, where the hustle and bustle of the prominent city was still present, but much less than it would be within the true city limits, "Café Divine" stood its ground, with new customers testing the waters of the charming little establishment each day. The shop also had its fair share of regulars, and Chan knew the vast majority of them by name, and he knew their typical orders by heart.

That was the reason so many people found themselves going back to to Café Divine so often. Chan was a lovely, and very much so a personable, individual. His smile was radiant, and he always seemed to be in a good mood. With his ever changing hair colors, from brown, to silver, to black, to his current state of blonde, the Australian was the type of person that ropes people in with a warm aura and puts a smile on their faces no matter their struggles in daily life. Not only that, but the items on the menu at the shop were extremely good; -from the coffee, to the tea, to the pastries and baked goods that were prepared fresh each morning.

With many people coming into Café Divine each day, Chan had hired help along the line. There was Woojin, the sophisticated, mature, but also unimaginably sweet guy that he'd hired very early on, who had now become the manager of the café. Woojin was also in the process of becoming the co-owner of the business, and he was certain that it was a fantastic investment. Then there was Minho, the goofy barista with a habit of feeding the stray cats in the back alleyway who believed wholeheartedly that every problem could be solved with a cup of hot tea and a warm, icing covered cinnamon roll.

The three of them weren't rich by any means, but they each made more than enough to get by. Chan did freelancing gigs every now and again, writing songs for up and coming, indie artists in the area that he met through his coffee shop. Woojin was a frequent entertainer at bars and clubs in the heart of Busan, well-known throughout the city for his vocals, and Minho was studying performing arts in college with a focus on dance. He would sometimes do busking performances within the city limits, and people seemed to enjoy them each time, always making sure to tip him well.

"We're low on the pumpkin spice blend," Woojin noted, looking over at Chan to make sure that the younger male had heard him.

"Alright," the Australian nodded his head in understanding, flashing his kind smile at the elderly woman in front of him as he handed her thirty seven cents in change, "I'll go grab some from the back. I ordered in bulk for the season, since everyone seems to love pumpkin spice during autumn."

"Smart move," Woojin noted, "it'll sell out in no time, especially now that we have that sign up in the window."

Chan entered the small room in the back of the building that he'd chosen to convert into a storage closet. Really, there was no other purpose that he could see for such a tiny space, so the blonde decided to shove their varying items in there, as it kept them out of the way and left them in a place where they were easily accessible when need be.