+ SEONGJOONG ▎ BABY'S BREATH.

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘'𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇:
― 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐   𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎.
― 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢.
― 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

SACRED BABY'S BREATH.
seongjoong // word count: 3,662.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Hongjoong was unbelievably high maintenance, and he had the strangest set of habits that Seonghwa wished, very much so, that he'd known about before he had agreed to take the Siberian husky hybrid home with him. Certainly it would have been nice to know about the way Hongjoong would nibble mindlessly on his fingers when he was bored or sleepy. It would have been nice to know that the hybrid would demand his attention twenty four seven, seven days a week. It would have been nice to know that Hongjoong was overly affectionate, that he whimpers when sad, that he was had an affinity for all things chicken or chicken flavored, that he would beg to eat off of the same plate as Seonghwa at dinnertime. Most of all, however, it would have been nice to know that Hongjoong would slip into his heart, skillfully so, and win him over just like that.

Before he knew it, Seonghwa had fallen for the hybrid, so naturally, so effortlessly, that it didn't even feel real in the beginning. Perhaps it was the way that Hongjoong slid under the covers beside of him each night, curling into his body and resting his head on the elder male's chest or in the crook of his neck that caused Seonghwa to fall in so deep. Maybe it was the way that Hongjoong greeted him happily every single day after work, no exceptions. There was never a day when he Seonghwa didn't open their apartment door only to be met with the hybrid's happy smile, his warm embrace, and a soft whispering of "I missed you." Perhaps it was the way he smiled, the way his eyes turned into little crescent moons when he laughed, the way he did his best to make everything right when he made mistakes. Feasibly, it was more than likely a mixture of all those things and so much more.

Above all else, Seonghwa thought it to be the consistency that Hongjoong displayed in his love for him that made the raven haired male fall so hard. At twenty two, Seonghwa wasn't used to having someone there for him at all times, no matter the weather and no matter the troubles he was facing. But there Hongjoong was, every single step of the way, grasping onto every moment that he could just to be by Seonghwa's side. He was there when there were happy smiles, when there were salty tears, when there was unbridled guilt, when there was crushing pressure. . . Hongjoong was the one that Seonghwa counted on the very most, -and for good reason. After all, the hybrid had never once let him down, and looking at his track record, it was improbable that he ever would.

As things stood, Seonghwa wouldn't change a thing. Sure, it would have been nice to have a heads up about all the strange things that Hongjoong would do or liked, but even with those cards laid out on the table in the barest flesh, Seonghwa loved him endlessly. Everything they'd been through together, all the memories they'd made, -those moments were irreplaceable. No matter how weird Hongjoong was, he could be described as a million other things along with that, from loving, to handsome, to playful, to one that Seonghwa wouldn't dare to imagine using on any other person, -perfect.

Seonghwa was enamored by the hybrid in every sense of the word. His every movement was enticing, even the ones that weren't so graceful. Watching Hongjoong was one of Seonghwa's most favorite activities, because there was always something to admire. Like the way he would cling to his lover's arm in public, his ears twitching happily under whatever hat he would have worn out, even if they were hot and uncomfortable, or the way that he would whimper softly when he was sleepy, tugging on his boyfriend's sleeve as a sign that he was ready for the pair of them to taper off into the bedroom.