+ IN BLOOM ▎ INTRO.

❝the flower petals told me that you love me

the flower petals told me that you love me. . .

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

―  this book will feature a different story in each chapter. no stories or plots are connected in any way, shape, or form.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

―  each story will be based around a flower, as well as said flower's meanings, symbolism, legends, etc.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

―  you may post an inline comment here stating a ship you'd like to see, a flower you'd like to be represented, or both. however, i will not be taking plot requests of any kind, and no suggestion is guaranteed to be used.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

―  please do not take the plot of any of my oneshots and turn them into full length stories. if you happen to like an idea that is represented in this book, please message me directly and we may be able to work something out. i just ask that nobody take any of my ideas without permission! thank you.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

―  i do allow translations, but please message me before doing so!

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

IMPORTANT:

─ while reading this book, if you do decide to comment (which i appreciate very much!) please do not: be rude to myself or to other commenters, use slurs of any kind, promote your own books/account, or insight violence or bigotry against another person. (cursing is fine though, i don't particularly care about that.) if i see or am informed of you doing any of the above, your account will be muted and you will no longer be able to interact with me or my account. thank you for understanding and for helping to keep the community on this account a safe and loving space for all individuals! happy reading, lovelies!

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❝ IN BLOOM ❞

©PEACHYJEONGIN