POLARIS

Name: Polaris (doesn't use last name)

Age: 15

School: Teaches herself.

Appearance: Polaris has shoulder length white hair that is usually hidden under a black beanie. She has  blue eyes and a is fairly pale. She is quite short, having not grown since she was twelve, and is stood at 5"0. She's gained quite a few scars from vigilante work, and a few from her childhood, but they don't stand out much against her Polaris' pale skin.

Personality: Polaris is an extremely sarcastic person and is filled to the brim with sass. She is very kind however, and can empathise very easily. She does whatever she can to help other's and doesn't expect anything in return. Polaris is incredibly good at lying, thanks to time on the streets, and as a result can easily tell if a person is lying. She is also a good judge of character and can read emotions with ease. Polaris can be extremely determined and hard-working and will consistently put others before herself.

Likes: Oreos, strawberry milkshakes, soba, kids, telling stories, burritos, cats, hedgehogs, some heroes, Class 1-A

Blood Type: O-

Talents: Parkour, martial arts, stealth, skate-boarding, getting oreos.

Quirk: Spy

Polaris was a late bloomer, gaining her quirk at the age of ten. The quirk gave her heightened senses, strength and speed, as well as faster reflexes and a quicker thinking process. She also became incredibly stealthy, and with training could become pratically invisible if you aren't focusing enough.

Drawbacks:

Because of her heightened senses, Polaris is prone to having sensory overloads, but for some reason she generally only gets them when hearing fireworks. She assumes it's a sort of trigger for her senses.

Sadly, Polaris' stealth is also a problem. As a side effect of her stealth, unless they are able to see her, people generally forget about her altogether. She found this out when her family would forget to call her to dinner or accidently leave her at the shops once she wandered out of their sight. Becaue of this, she ran away at the age of twelve and dropped out of school, eduacating herself by using the library. After noticing a lack of missing posters around her area a few months into running away, Polaris assumed her family must've forgotten her completely and moved to the Hosu prefecture. It was there that she learnt to fight and eventually became the known vigilante 'Enigma'. She was named this after police questioned villains they'd found tied up by her, and found that none could remember what she looked like, and only barely remembered someone fighting them at all. The most informative description given of her so far was that she wore a black cloak.

Stats:

Power - 3/5 (C)

Speed - 3/5 (C)

Technique - 5/5 (A)

Intelligence - 4/5 (B)

Cooperativeness - 3/5 (C)

D I S C L A I M E R

BNHA does not belong to me, it belongs to Kohei Horikoshi. I only own Polaris and her story.