Chapter 9

A/N:

SHIT

i am so sorry i left you guys without an update for so long-

a lotta shits been happening recently so my procrastination levels went through the motherfucking roof-

anyway

i'll try - try - to get another chapter out today, but i can't promise anything

now, i'll let you get on with the chapter

godspeed my dudes

leggo

---

Polaris didn't know what to think.

It had been four days since she'd seen Touya and she still wasn't entirely sure she hadn't hallucinated the whole thing. She thought he had died ten years ago! But no, he was still alive it seemed, and a villain.

One thing she was especially confused about was how he remembered her. Taking a guess, she reckoned it was because he had left before Polaris had gotten her quirk, but did that mean he'd forget about her now? She didn't know, but honestly, she kind of hoped it didn't.

She sighed, flopping backwards onto her bed. This was tiring to think about.

"You alright, sis?"

Polaris looked towards her door, to see Esper, leaning against the frame. He'd taken to calling her 'sis' over the last few days, and she was glad he was settling into this well.

"Yeah, don't worry little bro."

Esper sent a playful glare her way to which she smirked.

"I'm like, four inches taller than you."

She stood up, walking towards Esper and pulled him down to her height and ruffled his hair. "Still my little bro."

Esper rolled his eyes, pushing Polaris off of him and leaving the room. "There are nuggets downstairs."

Polaris smiled as he left the room, and picked up her phone, mentally noting that she had to grab some nuggets later.

CHATROOM '1-A & Polar'

[Polarspy] is online.

[JK Yoka] is online.

[Ashi Queen] is online.

[Peppermint] is online

[Pikanari] is online.

[Explodo-boy] is online.

[Baby Shark] is online.

[Fourth Wall Fixer] is online.

[unknown] is online.

[Polar Spy]

who's the unknown??