Chapter 3

Polaris ran across the rooftops, her black cloak flying behind her. In her left hand she held a blue bag and in her right she held a phone. She had lost connection with her friends a few minutes before hand and had sped up as much as she could. She was worried, and it had been a long time since Polaris had had to worry about somone.

She stumbled slightly, but kept running. A scrape didn't matter when her friends' lives were at risk. Polaris had already been running for around twenty minutes, as she couldn't waste time waiting for a train. She lept across another alleyway and landed running. Polaris could see the USJ in the distance and ran faster. She lept down from the last building and rolled into her landing on the road.

She stood up and wiped her forehead with her hand. She put her phone away and started running again. Her hair came out of the hood, flying around her, but not getting in her face. A sudden sense of unease washed over Polaris and urged her to get her staff out. She extended it and narrowed her eyes, but kept running.

She had to get to her friends.

She had to protect them.

No matter what.

Midoriya trembled in fear as he watched Aizawa's arm break under the pressure of the Nomu's hold.

"You can erase quirks." Shigaraki spoke, watching the scene. "That's wonderful, but nothing impressive."

Aizawa attempted to use his quirk again, but was stopped as the Nomu broke his other arm. The creature pulled his head back and smashed it into the ground again. Midoriya was pale as he stood with Tsuyu and Mineta. He felt useless as he watched his teacher get injured again and again right infront of him.

"Shigaraki Tomura."

The mist man from before materialised next to Shigaraki.

"Kurogiri... Is 13 dead?"

'Please say no, please say no...'

"No, however I have incapicatated them. One student got away though."

Shigaraki was visibly angry, but relented and decided to put his plans on hold and retreat. Hearing that, Mineta was overjoyed and clung onto Tsuyu, only to be pushed into the water as the frog girl knew exactly what the purple pervert was doing.

"However..."

Shigaraki's voice cut through the air, causing the three 1-A students took look at him in horror.

"Before we depart, we should do soemthing about the symbol's pride." He stepped closer to them, making all three kids freeze in their places.

"Starting with you." He reached his hand out to Tsuyu and touched her face. Midoriya closed his eyes waiting for the scream he was sure he would hear. When he was greeted with silence, Midoriya opened his eyes and looked at Tsuyu to find she was completely fine.

'How..?'

"You are really cool, Eraser Head."

Midoriya's eyes widened in shock as he looked at his teacher. Despite being held down by Nomu, who was meant to be as powerful as All Might, Aizawa still managed to save Tsuyu's life.

Shigaraki nodded at the Nomu who then pulled Aizawa's head back. Tears welled up in Midoriya's eyes as blood ran down his teacher's face. Midoriya closed his eyes, not wanting to see his teacher injured even more.

"CATCH!"

Midoriya's eyes snapped open as Tsuyu caught Aizawa's body with her tongue, placing him on the ground infront of them. His eyes darted to the place Aizawa had been held and was shocked when he saw what was there.