Chapter Two - My Tears will be Stopped

-Izuku POV- Off Campus
I continue walking to the park, letting my thoughts consume me. Stupid Kacchan. How could he be so insensitive as to say something like that? I know that I don't have a soulmate. He doesn't have to rub it in! I groan in frustration, picking up the pace.

Why don't I have a soulmate? Why can't I have a true love? I yearn for love, and for care and compassion. But I never get it.

I can feel tears stinging my eyes as I approach the park. I sit down on a bench, letting the tears stream down my face. It's not like anyone will care if I cry or not. It's not like anyone will stop my tears.

-Tomura POV- At the Park, hiding behind a bush behind Izuku. (real sneaky, Tomura)
OH NO OH NO OHHHH NOOOOOPE. THAT'S THE LITTLE BRAT FROM UA. OH NNNNNOOOOPPPEEE. IF HE SEES ME I'M DEAD.

I pull out my phone to call Kurogiri and have him warp me back to the bar. I hear a sniffle come from the UA kid. Peaking me head over the bush, I can see him shaking. Is he... crying?

Hey... this could be an opportunity! The brat's upset, he could be upset with UA or something... Maybe I can persuade him to join the League! I put my phone away and crawl out from behind the bush, trying my best not to look like a creep.

I approach him slowly, watching as tears fall from his green eyes and travel down his child-like face. I almost feel bad for him. Almost.

"Hey," I say, my voice still raspy as ever. "What'cha crying about, kid?" He looks up, sniffling. His big, green eyes meet my red eyes, and my heart flutters. Why is this kid so cute? Nonono, away with those thoughts! He rubs his eyes.

"I-It doesn't m-matter," He says, his breath hitching. "I-I'm f-fine." I place a hand on his shoulder, careful not to let all of my fingers touch him, and say, "Yes, it does matter, and clearly you're not fine." I use my other hand to wipe away tears, still not letting all five fingers touch his soft skin. I see a shade of pink creep onto his face, and I feel myself blush. I continue to talk,

"If you were fine, you wouldn't be crying," I say in a soft whisper. "Now, tell me what's got you so worked up."

-Izuku POV- With a mysterious hooded man
The hooded man sits down next to me, staring into my green eyes with dark red ones. I take a deep breath in, trying to calm my breathing.

"One of m-my c-classmates said something a-about me that r-really upset me. S-so I left c-campus a-and came here to c-calm d-down," I explained. "He's p-picked on me since I-I was a little k-kid. I th-thought that he'd change a-as we got older. G-guess I was w-wrong." Another tear rolled down my face, and the tall, hooded man was quick to wipe it away.

"What did he say to you?" The man asks. To this I hesitate. What if he thinks I'm weird? Should I tell a complete stranger that I have no string?

"He... He w-was making f-fun of me because I d-don't have the red s-string."

-Tomura POV- With the UA student
WAIT A MINUTE. DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE SAID?! HE DOESN'T HAVE A STRING EITHER?!

I stare into his emerald eyes, stunned. He looks away, tears falling down his face.

"I knew it. Y-You th-think I'm w-weird, Don't y-you?" He asks, sniffling.

I reach over to him and start wiping his tears with my sleeve. "Nononono! No, I don't think you're weird," I say frantically. "In fact, I think that we're kind of the same. I don't have it, either. What's your name, kid?"

He looks up at me, sniffles once, and says, "Izuku Midoriya. You?"

I smile. "Tomura Shigaraki. You remember me, don't you?" His face goes white, and the look that is on it is something I will treasure for years. I move my hand from his face to his neck, gripping it with four of my fingers. "But don't worry," I say. "I'm not gonna hurt you. On one condition that is."