Chapter Seven - Take Care of Me

-Tomura POV- In the Infirmary with Izuku.
A future together! Izuku wants a future with me! He knows I'm a villain, and, despite being in hero school, he still wants to be with me! He dreamt of our little Izura, too! Oh, I couldn't be more happy right now!

I look down at the sleeping boy, his curly, green hair falling in his face. I smile and brush it away, stroking his cheek.

"Oh, Izuku," I say, blushing. "How did I get such an amazing soulmate?" I kiss his forehead, taking in his sweet watermelon-like scent.

I take a look at the clock, careful not to make any big movements that would wake my sleeping boyfriend. I've been here for seventeen minutes, which means I only have two minutes before Kurogiri comes to warp me out of here and back to the bar.

I sigh and carefully make my way off of the cot, trying my best not to wake the sleeping angel. I tuck him in and feel his forehead. It feels normal. Glad to know that he'll be feeling better after he wakes up.

I check the clock again. Time to go. Kurogiri should be here any second. I hear a noise behind me. "Speak of the devil..."

Kurogiri steps out of the portal, glancing at Izuku, than looking at me. "Ready to go, Tomura?" He asks.

"I don't think I ever will be." I lean over Izuku, and I plant a kiss on his lips. Not a long one, but one long enough to show him I love him. Our lips part, and I look back to Kurogiri.

"If you two lovebirds are done making out, we'll go," He says. I nod, put Father back on, and walk over to the portal. I look back at Izuku, and I smile.

Stepping into the portal, I can't help but think about him. His soft lips, sweet scent, curly hair.

"Oh, Kurogir! Wait a sec!"

I run back to the side of his cot, take a piece of paper out of my pocket, and begin to write.

"Dear Soulmate,
I hope you're feeling better when you wake up. If so, call me! I wanted to talk about something with you, but you passed out. I couldn't bring it upon myself to wake you, so I'll talk to you about it over the phone. Call soon.

Yours Truly, Tomura"

I fold up the note and place it on his bedside table. "Soulmate." I summon my string, and watch it connect to Izuku. I smile. I'm so glad that you're my soulmate, Izuku Midoriya.

Running back into the portal, I can hear footsteps approaching the infirmary from down the hall. The portal closes just as the door begins to open.

-Izuku POV- Waking Up.
Mmmm... So warm...

"Tomura," I whisper, half asleep.

"Midoriya? What was that, dear?"

SOMEONE ELSE IS HERE. I bolt up, blushing. It's just Recovery Girl.

"N-Nothing, ma'am!" I am now fully awake... and fully embarrassed. I just said his name out loud...

I look around for him. Not here. But... the blanket. Recovery Girl notices me looking at the blanket.

"A classmate must've brought that in for you. Very thoughtful of them," She says, smiling. I smile back. No, not a classmate. My soulmate.

I reach for my phone, which I set on the table next to the cot. I take it, along with a folded paper that was sitting neatly next to it. I unfold the note and read it.

"Oh my god, Tomura," I groan quietly. "Did I really pass out?" I fold up the note and put it in my phonecase. ---(Do people still do that? Put paper and money and stuff in their phone case? Just my family? Okay.)---

I swing my legs over the edge of the cot, and I put on my shoes.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Hold your horses, Mr. Midoriya," Recovery Girl insisted. "Let me take your temperature first. Then I'll let you go."

She swiftly walked over to me, thermometer in her hand. She ran it across my forehead and landed it behind my ear. We waited for a second, until we heard a faint beep come from the device.

She checked the number and smiled. "You're good to go, Mr. Midoriya." She told  me to stop by if I was ever feeling sick again, and sent me off.

Once I was alone, I pulled out my phone and dialed Tomura's number.

I, Izuku Midoriya, have the best soulmate, and the #1 boyfriend. He will always take care of me when I'm hurting or tired. Or, if I just have a fever.

~~~~~CHAPTER SEVEN END~~~~~

I'M NOT DEAD. Hello Jimmothies! I'm back. Sorry I haven't been updating recently, and here's the reason why- SCHOOL. Anyways, sorry for the short chapter, and I'll see you taco-heads around.

Bye bye!

TJ