Chapter Ten - Giving Thanks

-Tomura POV-
Toga hands me another brick. I firmly grasp it inside of my hands, letting all ten of my fingers touch it. I watch as it disintegrates, falling as dust to the floor.

"HE HASN'T CALLED IN FIVE DAYS!" I shout. Toga hands me yet another brick and watches as it crumbles to dust. Dabi is sitting in a booth, watching me panic about Izuku.

"Oh my god, Tomura," He says. "Just calm down! He's probably not allowed to contact anyone without supervision, because last time he contacted someone without supervision, he got a villain soulmate. I'm sure he's thinking about you, too."

I dust another brick and sigh.

"But what if he's not?" I ask. "What if he's completely done with me, and never wants to see me again? I've probably ruined his entire life." The remains of another brick fall into the growing pile of dust on the floor. "I... I love him, and I want to be with him! But... he could never be with a villain like me. I should've known things would end this way. I'm so stupid!"

Toga frowns. "Tomu-chan," She says, soothingly. "You aren't stupid. You're just worrying too much." She hands me another brick to let my feelings out on.

"I know I'm worrying," I tell her. "But I have a good reason to do so." I pause. "I PROBABLY JUST RUINED THE LIFE OF THE ONLY PERSON I'VE EVER FALLEN IN LOVE WITH!" I dust two bricks at the same time as Toga shakes her head.

Dabi walks over to Toga and says, "If the living broccoli doesn't talk to him soon, this will only continue to get worse." Toga nods and hands me another brick.

-Izuku POV- At his mother's, with Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki
"C-Calm down, Deku-kun!" Uraraka shouts. I throw another pillow at her (yes, another) and groan in frustration.

"HOW CAN I BE CALM?! THEY TOOK MY PHONE SO I CAN'T SPEAK TO HIM!" I shout back at her. "HE MUST THINK I'M IGNORING HIM NOW!" I groan again.

"Midoriya, please," Iida says, making chopping motions with his hands. "I request that you calm down, my friend!"

"Agreed," Todoroki says in a monotone voice.

I sigh. How do they expect me to be calm? I just lost the love of my life, my literal soulmate! I take the locket out from underneath my shirt. I open it once more.

The picture was from when we went ice skating together. It was our first date. I wish we'd spent more time together, for now I may never see him again.

Mom walks in, cookies in hand. "Izuku, dear," She says soothingly. "I know that you're upset. But I want you to know that I'll be right here for you every step of the way." She places the cookies on the stand next to my bed, and sits down beside me.

Her eyes drift to the locket. She looks at the picture and reads the note. She hugs me as her eyes fill up with tears. I start to cry as well and hug her back.

Uraraka joins in on the hug. Iida and Todoroki decide to, as well.

Hours pass, and eventually it becomes dark. My friends decide to leave for their homes, so my mom sends them off with cookies.

I take a shower and head to bed.

-3rd person POV- Dreaming
"Aww," Izuku coos. "Look at you, Izura! You look so pretty!" Izura smiles as Tomura braids her hair. It's Thanksgiving night, and Izuku and Tomura decided to invite their friends over.

At 6:00, Iida and Todroki arrive, followed soon after by Tsu and Uraraka and their little girl. They compliment Izura on her outfit, then tell their child to go and play with her.

Kacchan and Kirishima are next, accompanied by the rest of the Bakusquad. Izura runs to greet her uncles. They're super excited to see their little niece.

Momo, Jiro, Ojiro, and Hagakure are next to show up, followed by Mineta, Tokoyami, Shoji, Koda, Sato, and Aoyama. All of 1-A is here. Well, all except...

Aizawa, his husband Present Mic, and his daughter show up with All Might. They haven't seen their former students in quite a while, and they're surprised to learn that some of them have had children. Including Izuku.

All Might fanboys over the tiny child, who is in utter confusion as to what is happening. The two get along instantly, nonetheless.

Izuku's mom prepared the meal, which is now laid out nicely over three tables. She also prepared a less complicated meal for the children.

There are seven children in total. Izura (daughter of Izuku and Tomura Shigaraki), Ochayu (daughter of Tsu and Ochaco Asui), Mashiru (son of Mashirao and Toru Ojiro), Mokyomoka (son of Momo and Kyoka Yaoyorozu), Kyomo (daughter of Momo and Kyoka, twin of Mokyomoka), Katsuro (baby daughter of Eijiro and Katsuki Bakugo), and Shotashi (daughter of Hizashi and Shota Aizawa).

All Might decides to sit with the children, since he likes kids.

Everyone is happy, and the fun goes on for hours. Hero talk, romance talk, family talk, and just talking in general. Around 9:00, the children start to get sleepy, so their parents take them home. Izura is tired, too. So the rest of 1-A heads home for the night.

Izuku and Tomura take their sleepy daughter to bed. They tuck her in and watch her drift off to sleep. When she's finally sleeping, they leave her room.

Izuku and Tomura head to bed as well. After showering and changing, they crawled into bed next to one another, holding each other close.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Izuku," Tomura whispers.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Tomura," Izuku replies. "I love you."

"I love you, too. Goodnight, soulmate."

"Goodnight, soulmate."

-3rd Person POV- Awake
The boys open their eyes, Izuku needing to rub them first. They sigh. It was just a dream, again. Why couldn't that be reality?

Izuku opens the locket and Tomura stokes his glove. Thanksgiving is tomorrow, but what a dream. They wish they could spend the holiday together. And maybe they will.

Perhaps not Thanksgiving, but Christmas. If they find a way to make things better, they could probably be together for every holiday from now until forever.

They have to do something. They have to do something to change the way people think of the LOV. They have to. But what?

They will find a way. No matter what it takes, they'll be together and achieve the future they saw in their dream.

~~~~~CHAPTER TEN END~~~~~
I made something happy so you guys don't have to suffer because of that last chapter :)
Also happy thanksgiving!!!

My family has a weird tradition where on the day before Thanksgiving and on Christmas Eve we have Pizza Hut pizza (pan crust) for dinner. i think I'll continue that tradition when I move out, too!

Anyways, I love you guys.

Bye Bye!

TJ