What's wrong and What's right?

Note: me currently hiding under the bed, im hiding from my mom ( ' ∀`) i shouldn't be using my phone rn 👀 Curses included in this chapter—as usual.

         6
     -⁜-

"Agreed."

Harley, currently blank minded that time and just spoke out that word. I'm sure Harith, wouldn't mind, would he? Harley thought to himself.

"Good choice kid." Scorpion Paxley said.

"What's this organization thing called?" I asked.

"Ah. V.E.N.O.M Squad Organization."

"W-Wait!" I called out. "What?!" I could feel Vespid getting closer to me from behind. "Isn't this organization wanted?! Y-You're a crimina-"

"Vespid, Now!" Something was injected in me which made me dizzy and all.

The last thing I knew was that I was shoved in a sack.

     -⁜-

Harley's POV

I woke up in a cloning tube—or whatever you call this. I don't remember anything, but this place seems interesting.
I broke free from the wires that were attached all over my body and broke the glass. Wow am I that strong?
I reached the knob of the exit door and heard people talking from outside. I closely listened but darn it! The door opened which made me feel the awkwardness surrounding the place.

"What awoke you, newbie?" A girl with a black mask spoke. "You should be underco-"

"Nephila!" A voice came from behind.

Wait, oh now I remember! I'm one of this organization. I get it now, ok. So..his name is Scorpion Paxley, and this is..Vespid.

"What did I tell you all?!" He, Scorpion Paxley, as from which I remembered, exclaimed while walking towards us. "I told you all to head straightly at the meeting, 11 o'clock sharp!" He crossed his arms. "and its 11 o'five!" The girl with a mask rolled her eyes as he continued blabbering and demanding.

"What the actual f-"

"Ok! Ok! We're going, ok?!" She moved him aside, "Just shut your damn mouth, ok?!" and walked away.

Great, I'm left here with this Scorpion shit. I rolled my eyes. And this flying bee.

"You should go back in the-"

I summoned my staff and smacked him using it. "Ah. Ah. Ah. I'm not going back in there." I crossed my arms. "Why don't you try being in there with wires all over you fucking body, huh?"

"Why don't you try making me finish my commands and start following them, huh?"

"Nephila was right. Why don't you start shutting you damn mouth and move away my way, huh?"

"Why don't you stop acting like a boss and start moving your ass with them?"

I chuckled devilishly. "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? What? Your demands and then I fucking do it? Shouldn't the one demanding also be the one doing? Bitch. I live for my own damn life. Why don't you start living your own life instead of blabbering at people who doesn't even give a damn about you, huh?"

"Why don't you just-"

"Why don't you guys stop impressing each other and just move on?" Vespid interrupted.

"Fine Fine." He sighed.

I moved him away.. but stopped midway and whispered..

"Did I make someone pissed?"

     -⁜-

"Alright." Scorpion started. "We tracked the E.A.G.L.E squad, and it seems like they are roaming around the city; finding us. We need a set up."

I was completing the color red on my rubix cube, but don't get it wrong, I'm listening—halfly listening.

"We'll be setting up at the center of this city. It'll be easier not to be found behind the large buildings and structures."

He looked at us and started talking again.

"Nephila, you keep a keen eye on their marksman and don't let him take advantage of you. Vespid, support the tank, at all costs."

He glared at me but eh, it wasn't enough to scare the hell outta my ass. "And you, Harley, I want you to kill their mage, avenge me while I take my revenge on..."

He stopped.

"Alucard. And also, be aware of the stunts of their mage. They said he's quite-"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I'm always ready and prepared anyway." I looked back at Scorpion and asked. "What are we fighting for though?"

I felt the cold atmosphere taking over which made me give them all a deadpan look on my face.

"Uh. Hello?" I raised a brow. "Are you guys depressed about my question? Or are you guys gonna start cr-"

"The magic cube.." Vespid said in a low voice.

"And what is that?" I asked. "What's that for?"

"It has infinite power which can make us stronger," he chuckled devilishly "More better is that we can rule the whole Land of dawn when the magic cube lands in my grasp-"

"Ehem.." I cleared my throat "Our grasps."

"Yes yes. Ours, Ours." He fake smiled.

     -⁜-

It was 2 in the morning, and I still can't shut my eyes, close. Ugh. Why do I feel like I'm forgetting someone ever since I heard about that strong mage Scorpion was talking about?! I hate this. Obviously, I'm stronger and better than that mage. Tch. I rolled to the side of my bed. I just...can't help but feel like I'm missing someone..

Too much to think about and then finally, I felt my eyes drooping. Maybe I'll just think about things tomorrow—

...

I was startled with a bang. Damn it! I almost slept and then this?! Ugh. I'll just check downstairs.
Everything felt so cold and I felt numb. I reached our building's living room and saw someone watching the TV. Intruder?!

I took a closer look from behind and noticed it wasn't just a person, but a cat person—a he cat person. It's ears were drooping and I could hear him sobbing. Suddenly, a name came out of my mouth..

"Harith?" Bro, who in the heavens is Harith?

He looked at me, but his face...it was blurred. The feeling was back, the feeling where I felt like I'm forgetting someone.

"Harith, you should be sleeping now, you know?"
Where are these words in me coming from..

"I can't. I'm sorry, Harley" He said in a low voice.

He knows me?! I better know who this is...

"Why?" I sat beside him which made me feel uncomfortable but I had no choice. "Hey, Is everything ok?"

"Harley..." he sobbed again.

I stroked his ears gently, this...this felt like something I felt before.

Then he whispered...

"Please come back to me."

     -⁜-

Note: hi mah niggas— yes ehem..that's all for this chapter goodbye ╹◡╹)♡