Everything comes to an end

Note: I do not own the pictures that this chapter contains ٩(❛๑)۶ I will try on finishing this book before Monday arrives.

                                                9
                                   -⁜-

"Here it is, Master Harley." Said Vespid, Handing over a case.

As he opened the item, Harley's heart is full of greed at this moment.

"Are you sure this is the original one? And not a replica, Vespid-chan?" Harley looked at Vespid with his flirty eyes.

"Y-Yes Harley-kun."

"Very well."

Harley laughed evilly even more

Harley laughed evilly even more. "Now, we just have to wait for that trash cat and his garbage crew."

                                   -⁜-

They were lost, tired and all. This left them giving up. Harith's acting weird a while ago. He wasn't talking, and was just staring at the ground the whole time.

"Where are they?!" Alucard yelled while breaking the silence.

"Alucard calm down, I know its big deal and-" Granger patted The demon hunter's back.

"If its big deal, then how will I be able to calm down?!"

"Just-" Harith sighed, finally talking. "Please. If we all try to work together, we'll be able to find Harley and the others for sure."

"And how are you so sure that they're here in this place."

Harith's ears perked up. "Oh-" he scratched his head "Its because I had face-to-face fight with Harley the other night here...?"

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Everyone else exclaimed.

The leonin stood up from where he was sitting and motioned his hands gesturing the sign of 'silence'

"I don't want Harley to be harmed!"

"Harith its not-"

Fanny interrupted "Harith you're too obsessed with Harley."

"Like I care?!" Harith death stared at the assassin. "I love him. Thats final. And I'll do anything just to assure he's not harmed. Nextime, I don't wanna anyone hurting him, not even pulling a strand of his hair from his scalp, or else."

The leonin's back was now facing the four while looking at the others, he said. "His safety is my priority." "Now follow me. I sense their presence already."

                                   -⁜-

Scorpion laughed evilly. "Isn't this great, Harley?"