Meeting again?

7
                                        -⁜-

Harley, breathing heavily, woke up thinking about what happened last night. His eyes scanned the room and realized he was in his bedroom.

"Wait..I thought I was downstairs?" He was confused. The name popped out of his mind again.

Harith?

He laid down and stared at the ceiling. Few minutes of thinking, he asked again.

Who even is that person? He closed his eyes, trying to remember who it was. Why does he sound so familiar? Few more minutes of thinking deeply, a face formed in his mind. A smile..a sweet sweet smile, a smile which was unforgettable but still, Harley couldn't figure out what's the relationship between him and that person.

"Argh. Thinking about that shit person won't do me anything productive and good today." Harley groaned. "That person's a waste of my damn time."

Harley stood up from the bed and started casting a spell to re-arrange his bed. It was expected that Vespid would knock on his door, "What do you want?" Harley asked.

"Scorpion-"

Harley answered quickly, not even letting Vespid finish what she was about to say. "He's not here, go away."

"Let me fucking finish you brat."

"Then make it faster! Goddamnit." Harley rolled his eyes.

"Scorpion wants you to join him for training."

"I'm on it, now scram."

                                        -⁜-

Meanwhile.

"We've been finding Harley," Nana burried her face on her palm. "and yet, we found no trace. Why won't you just breath in and breath out and take a brea-"

"A break?!" Harith shouted while standing up from where he was seating. "Why would I take a break?! We're talking about Harley here! And Harley's not just a dog to be given up! He's my boyfriend! And there's no way in Hell I would give him up."

"Ok ok. I understand." Nana said in a calm voice. "Just..calm it down, Harith. Calm it-"

"Calm?" Harith asked in a stern voice. "Calm."
He chuckled devilishly. "I am calm."

"Harith, you're not."

"I SAID I AM." Harith shouted at Nana, not knowing he blasted his first skill at her.

Nana whimpered as she backed away from the Leonin. "What's happening to you, Harith?"

Harith's eyes were widened in shock. He watched in horror as the cat elf's arms bled continuously. He didn't know what to do so he just ran off not even glancing at Nana.

The people at the city watched Harith as he continues running towards to who knows where.
Harith didn't know where he was going and just ended up in front of E.A.G.L.E squad organization's main entrance.

"Oh Jesus, I forgot about the files at home.."
He just wanted to fall down and sleep on the ground or maybe he just wanted to faint and straight to dying. It was still 3 in the afternoon anyway, so maybe he still has time to grab the stuff he forgot?

                                        -⁜-

Harley's POV

"Come on tough shit, show me what you can do."
He hits me again and I taste blood. He grabbed my head, digging into my scalp, and lifts me until I'm dangling on the tip of my toes. He slams his hand into my ribs. "Argh. Shit." I groaned, summoning my staff and aimed it on his chest. Casting a slight deadly spell on him caused his grip to loosen which  gave me the chance to throw my third skill on him.