Birthday Present

10
-⁜-

Harith...

"Harith?"

I slowly gained consciousness, hearing a familiar voice call my name made me turn my head to where the voice was coming from, beside me. Ginger haired, wearing a hat? Emerald eyes.

"Harley.." I whispered while smiling. "Are you 'you' now?" I joked.

He hugged me-it felt so comfortable. "Of course!"

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're at the hospital, Harith." He answered as he pulled away with his head lowered. "I-I'm sorry.."

"Shh..don't be." I stroked his hair gently. "I've long forgave you. Just remember, I love you. I always will."

"I-" Tears rolled down his face and it made me move into a sitting position-even if I knew I shouldn't be moving too much. "I'm so sorry.."

"Hush now, don't cry. It's not your fault." I pulled him to my embrace. "I'm not mad."

"But-"

I cutted off what he was about to say again by pressing my lips to his. He pulled away and I smirked.

"I miss this lips of yours."

He rolled his eyes playfully. "You know, Its better if you just sleep."

"Fine, fine. I'll sleep but!" I closed my eyes and laid back down. "Promise me we'll get married when I get discharged." I grinned while looking at him sweetly. A blush blossomed on Harley's cheeks, I could see.

"Why?" He asked, averting his gaze. "Isn't it too early?"

"Why not?" I raised a brow. "You are my Lover anyway." Smirking, I said, "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had. So why not?"

He blushed even more, and it didn't take long until he stood up from his chair. "Fineee." I smiled at his response.

"Promise?" I reassured.

"Promise." He smiled back. "Now, I'll go get you food to eat. What do you want?"

My face lightened up, my tail waggled continuously "My favorite, please~?" There was something else I wanted to ask, I'm not sure if he noticed that.

"Alright." Harley spun around and raised a brow. "Anything you wanna add?" He did notice.

"Nothing at all." I moved to a sitting position again. "I just wanted to ask what happened to the uh.."

"Ah. Them." Harley chuckled a little. "They're in the jail, well Alucard didn't bring me with them cuz he knows It'll hurt you so bad so uh..yeah."

"Oooh." I tried to smile. "But you aren't in love with Angela..right?"

"No of course not, Harith." He leaned closer to me, I could feel his lips on my forehead. "You're the only one I love the most. And to my heart, you're the only one that held the key."

Ok, I'm just so speechless. Usually Harley would be so hard-to-get, but don't get me wrong...I love it so bad when he acts like this.
I was too focused on day-dreaming and all that I didn't notice Harley left already.

End of Harith's POV

-⁜-

2 days later

"Yes. Harith will be discharged today." Nurse Rafaela smiled. "To be honest, you can discharge him now."

"Really?!" Harley's face lightened up.