Memories

Note: Srry if the happenings go on so fast im not in the mood to make things longer, but dont worry~ i'll give you guys a very good ending~                                          

8
                                      -⁜-

Harith's POV

I was walking in the school corridors thinking about what happened yesterday afternoon,

Was that really Harley?

I stopped walking when I saw Nana and Chang'e laughing together. The cat elf's arm is visibly injured. I wanted to approach her and apologize but when I did, the smile on Nana's face faded away followed by whispers that took over the place. With my enhance hearing, I could hear..

"I heard he lost control of his magic yesterday."

"He's a demon."

"He has to be expelled as soon as possible."

"I didn't know him, the popular time-traveller would hurt an innocent person."

"He deserves to feel the pain that Nana felt."

And by that, I ran off, ran off to who know where I'll be going. I saw the abandoned classroom and just decided to stay there for a while.

.

"A cat?"

I looked up to see a boy with ginger hair and emerald eyes, wearing a large grey sweater, and realized I was now at the park.

I mumbled. "Harley..?"

"You talk? How do you know me, Kitty?"

"I-"

This was...the past. When I was 10 years old and I met Harley before we became dorm mates..

"Kitty? Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm alright."

"How about we go play, sounds fun?"

I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes, I just wanted to hug him and tell him to go back to me..but I can't ruin the time and the past. "Yeah." I tried to smile. "Sure, Let's go."

"My name's Harley, by the way." He smiled. "What's yours, Kitty?"

"I'm-" I looked at some distance. "I'm Harith." The tears started to roll down my cheeks, he noticed that.

"What's wrong, Harith?" He took out a handkerchief. "Is everything alright? Why are you crying?"

"I just.."

...

"I miss someone so special."

He wiped my tears and asked "What's the person's name?"

"His name is Harley too." I smiled. "He's very sweet, caring, huggable and of course irresistible."

"Really?!" His face lightened up as he hugged me. "Then if that's the case,"

"Hm?"

"I'll be his substitute!" He hugged tighter. "I'll also be very sweet, caring, huggable, and irresistible!"

He looked up at me. "Is that Alright, Kitty?"

"Very Alright."

...

Everything went dark, and I could see his lightened expression darkening. He was now sobbing as he whispered..

"Please.."

..

"Save me."

.

I woke up and realized I was only dreaming, again.
What time is it? 11:11 am.

Ugh, I'm late again. What do I reason why I'm late?

I stood up from where I was sitting and just realized that I was hugging a large grey sweater. Ok? Where did this come from—wait isn't this what Harley was wearing?!

"Am I dreaming or what?!—"

"Harith?!" The door flew open, I was surprised to see Nana and Lylia with their eyes widened. "What happened?!"

"Guys, I'm ok." I scratched my head.

"Then why were you shouting?!"

"I could ask you the same question." I crossed my arms. I looked at Nana who was staring at me confusingly.

"Hey uhm Lylia?" I broke the awkward silence. "Can you give me and Nana a minute?"

"Yeahhh, sure." She walked out of the room.

"Nana," I caught her attention. "I'm...I really apologize about what happened yesterday-"

She elbowed me, "heyy, no big deal. Its alright."

"..but your arm."

"Pfft. Small thing." She smiled "Its fine, You didn't mean it anyway. I know you're stressed out on everything. Especially when Harley's been gone for weeks." She went over to me and patted my shoulder  "I'll help you with it, Ok?" She asked which I nodded at.

"Thank you."

Suddenly, the door flew open again. Alucard and Granger was there, panting.

"Yow guys," I went up to them. "whats'up?"

Granger looked at me before saying.

"We have a Major problem, Harith."

                                      -⁜-

Harley's POV

"Its funny how I met one of the members of our enemy, E.A.G.L.E Squad. Was he the mage they're talking about? Pfft. How lame. Doesn't even know how to fight back, he's even a crybaby. What's wrong with him? But..why'd I even let him go away? Gah! I should've kidnapped him and bring him to Scorpion, and then Scorpion would've given me a reward! But..Harith? He looks hot, the fact that he's just wearing his tank top yesterday.." I looked up at the ceiling and smirked. "Harith, huh? I'll find you~"

"Master Harley! Master Harley!"

I was startled when Vespid suddenly went straight up to me. "Haven't you heard about knocking?!" I exclaimed.

"Master..Harley.." She was panting, but I didn't give a damn. "We found the..."

"The what?! Make it quick!" I buried my face on my palm.

"The magic cube."

This caught my attention. "Where is it?" I stood up and wore my coat.

"At the organization's main vault."

"Heh." I chuckled. "Take me to it."

"Now?" She asked.

"You don't have to ask that."

                                      -⁜-

Note: sorry, everything going too fast
( ・∇・)