Organization

Note from author: This chapter contains curses and more: Not applicable for children(like me( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )         

      5
-⁜-

Harith?

Harley has been calling Harith's name for who knows how many times but Harith just continued to ignore the mage genius. The Leonin's silence was the least thing that Harley wanted to experience.

"Harith, I'm sorry..."

"Sleep." Answered Harith in a monotonous voice.

Despite the mood of Harith being like that, Harley chose to stay awake until his sorries were enough.

"Harith.." Harley started to sob. "Im sorry.."

Great. Now he's crying. Harith thought inside.

"I just wanted to protect my sister..I didn't know it would go that far."

"Well, it did go that far." Harith glared at Harley.

The mage genius hugged tight his pillow and whispered "Im sorry.." Harley cried. "I won't do it again."

"You told me that many times, Harley." The Leonin sighed. "And yet, you're still so stubbor-"

Harley moved in a sitting position and embraced Harith. "Sorry.."

Harith's angry face softened and wiped the mage genius' tears. "Shh..its fine." He kissed and stroked Harley's hair hair gently until the mage genius falls to deep slumber.

Harith carried Harley bridal style and went upstairs to their room. The leonin placed Harley gently on the bed, he took off his shirt and went beside Harley.
The leonin kissed Harley on the cheeks and whispered "I love you."

"Mhm, I love you too."

Harith's eyes widened "Wh- I thought you're asleep?"

Harley chuckled "You thought." The mage genius' smiled turned to a frown. "What did you do to Calix anyway?"

"Ah." Harith stopped. "It's nothing." He smiled.

"Uh huh." Harley raised a brow "If it was nothing then why did I see pool of blood?"

"Never mind that." The leonin wrapped his arms around Harley's waist. "I'm sure he'll recover sooner or later."

Let's hope not.

-⁜-

Harith's POV

"Harley."

I kissed his cheeks, "Wake up Harley."

"5 more minutes, Kitty." He answered and hugged his pillow.

"Wake up, Buttercup." I sat down beside him. "Don't forget its Saturday today. We're gonna get late for training."

"OH MY GORD" He jumped off bed and rushed downstairs. His voice was still heard when he was shouting "I totally forgot! Damn alarm clock! WHERE'S MY DAMN TOOTHBRUSH?!"

I couldn't help but laugh hardly at his reaction. He's quite funny sometimes. I arranged the beddings and pillows back to its place.

I went downstairs as well and was surprised when I saw Harley finished taking a bath. "Aww. Harley, I thought we're gonna take a bath together~?"

"Sorry, Kitty." He gave an apologetic smile. "Not today."

I made pancakes with butter on top. I saw Harley all dressed up and was now rushing towards the door.
My ears drooped at the thought that he won't be spending breakfast with me. He looked at me smiling and walked towards me. "Shall we eat?"