Bonus for you guys !

Note: if this book reaches 1k reads, i'll make a book with some compilations of HariHar and other ships one shots ٩( )و

Note: if this book reaches 1k reads, i'll make a book with some compilations of HariHar and other ships one shots ٩( ᐛ )و

Just wanna add this magnificent art by inacchi_0412 on instagram.

The Letter
                         -⁜-

-5 years later-

"Gotcha Hannah!"

"Hihi! Lets go catch brother Percy!"

"Go go go! Before he escapes!"

Harley stretched his arms in the air as he finished making snacks for his family. 'Harith's still acts so childish when it come to playing' Harley chuckled at the thought of it. "Alright. C'mon now, its time to eat." Said Harley, handing over three towels to Harith. "Wipe the sweats on your body, and also our kid's. You don't want them to get sick." Harley reminded for the last time as he walks in the kitchen and leaves Harith with the kids at the backyard.

Harith rolled his eyes playfully before teasing "Your dad is so over-protective. He makes more rules and reminders than a president does." Harith laughed followed by the two kids too.

"Yeah Harith! Those rules are mostly for you!" Harley shouted out from the dining area. "And you might as well know why I made a rule that every time you try to hella molest me, you sleep on the couch, right?"

"Oi!" Harith playfully shouted back. "According to rule 56, we use very family friendly words, remember?"

"Oh sorryy." Harley gave an apologetic smile. "C'mon kids." Called out Harley, serving the snacks on the table.

"Yay! Toasted bread!" The two lovely wubby kids shouted in excitement. "Papa, ahhhh." Hannah smiled while letting Harith take a bite of the toast, same goes to Harley and Percy.

"Papa, can we go to the toy store today?" Percy begged his father, Harley. "Pleaseee??"

"Yes. Can we? Can we? Can we?" Hannah jumped in joy. "Pleaseeeeeee."

Harley and Harith raised brows at each other before smiling and answering at the same time. "Sure."

It didn't take long until the small twins run fast upstairs to change their clothes.

"Watch your step, Cinnamon rolls!" Harley reminded again which made Harith let out his laugh.

"Don't you think your everyday, every hour, every minute and every second reminders echoes in their mind all the time?" Harith chuckled.

"Well, its for their best, dummy." Harley took the plates and brought them to the sink to wash it.

"I know," Harith smiled. "But don't you think they're old enoug-"

Crack.

"They're only five years old." Harley death stared at Harith.

"Ok ok, hehehe sorry." Harith gave an apologetic smile. "I'll just go on and check the cinnamon rolls upstairs."

"Mkay."

'Did Harley just crack the plates?'

"Papa! Papa!" Percy called out as he lifts up two pastel colored shirts. "What's better to wear? This or this?"

"The blue one looks cute." Harith smiled. "I'll wear my blue one too."

"Yay!" Percy jumped to hug his father. "We're gonna look the same!"

"What about me, Dad?" Hannah asked.

Harith smiled before saying "Don't worry, we'll make Daddy Harley wear a dress too"

                         -⁜-

"Harith this is embarrassing." Said Harley before looking at the leonin. "Why would you let me wear a dress every time we go outside the mansion?"

"It looks cute on you." There was a wide smile on Harith's face. Harley could tell that the leonin is happy with this life—life of seing the mage genius wear a dress.

"Dad! Dad!" Hannah called out, pointing at the ever after high dolls. "Look its a doll of Raven Queen, Papa!"

"Mhm." Harith nodded, knowing that his daughter would ask him to buy it for her; and his thoughts were correct.

"Please buy it for me." She puppy eyed again. "Pleaseee."

"Hm, ask your daddy Harley."

Hannah knew it would be harder for her to have a chance of buying the item if she would ask Harley. Unlike Harith, the leonin would agree easily.

"What if he says no?" Asked Hannah.

"Then he says no," Harith chuckled. "Just kidding, I'm sure he'll agree."

and so, Harley did agree.

                         -⁜-

<><><><><><><>

November 17, 2019

Harley,

Ever since I met you, my life has been a roler coaster ride. You have become a special part of my life that I will never let go of. Without you my life would be meaningless. My thoughts of you always keeps me occupied. We've been through a lot, and what I love the most is that we continued to hold onto each other. I wanna spend my every night lying close to your heart. We walked on the right path, and finally we reached the perfect part of our lives. I am glad to be with you and our kids.Your love has given my aimless life a direction and purpose and I want nothing more than to spend time with you. You are my destiny, my love, my day and my tomorrow. With each passing day, my love for you increases and my passion and convincing to be with you becomes stronger and more determined.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to take my last breath in your arms only.
Thank you for completing my life.
I love you, until the very end.

Forever and Always,
Harith

<><><><><><><>

                         -⁜-