10-It deleted half of what I fuckin wrote, sorry

HAY HAY. This will be... NOT TE FINAL CHAPPY! I decided to be merciful and make plenty more chappies :D UR WELCAM. Anyways. The original story I had for this got deleted :I I SO MAD. Litterally. But I'm so tired, I don't have to energy to be mad. I needa go to sleeeeep.... SORRY the update is taking so long! I need to plan something goooood.... ZZZZZZZZ... ZZZZ..
Heh???
Wat????
Zzzzz..
Remember: Love, Peace, and zzz...
~Ciel~
I woke up with a pounding in my head. I looked at my surroundings. A... sewer? Where the hell is Sebastian?! I pause. Wait.. my eyes immediately fill with tears. How could he be so careless?
"Bloody bastard!"
I scream out and kick a stray leaf. I was preferring to Malachi. He would pay for this. I would find a way. I may not have my butler, and I may not have my servants, but I will find a way. I look around for an exit. All I see is dark and rusty pipes hanging all around. I hear the rushing water next to me. Why the hell was I in here? A sewer? I, Ciel Phantomhive, do not recall ever sleeping in a sewer before. Why the hell won't Sebastian come and help me! I pause again. I can't help it. I scream out as tears fall from my eyes.
"SEBASTIAN! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS?!"
I scream to nobody in general.
"Master."
I hear a voice call.
"Master!"
I hear it call again. It sounded and awful lot like Sebastian. Huh?
"MASTER!"
I scream and wake up. I turn my head to see a pair of crimson eyes staring worriedly at me.
"SEBASTIAN!"
I burst into tears as I jump onto him. His eyes widen as he hugs me.
"It was a dream...."
I murmur.
"SEBASTIAN! IT WAS A DREAM!"
I cry out again. Sebastian rubs my back.
"Yeah.. it's okay. I'm here, Ciel."
He moves his hands to my face.
"Ciel, I promise I will always be her for you."
"But you died! And the sewer! And Malachi!"
"Master. I killed Claude and Malachi. As for Mey-Rin, Bard, and Finny, they are under arrest for attacking you. There is no need to worry."
I stare into his eyes.
"I love you..."
I murmur. He smiles.
"Can I show you how much I love you?"
Sebastian purrs. He's asking if its okay if he does it with me..
"Frisky, are we?"
I smirked. Sebastian chuckled as he undid both our shirts. His head leaned down to my chest as his tongue rolled my nipple into his mouth. I moaned. Damn it, Sebastian.. I'm so glad you didn't die. He is the only person I know who makes me scream like a banshee. I look up at my clock. It read Friday. A whole week had gone by. And all I did was-
"AHH!"
Sebastian snuck my member into his mouth. Sebastian gets off and smirks.
"You were daydreaming, so I drew you back to reality."
Sebastian chuckles.