6- Running from the phsycos

HI HI!! I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE 'animelifeforever' A SPECIAL THANK-YOU! SO eh... YEAH! THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS VOTING FOR MY CHAPERS!!
Sebastian- Yes, Erin is really happy.
Me- Yes. Yes I am. Thank you for that, Sebastian.
Ciel- Keep voting for this brat's story. She'll cry of you don't..
(Shivers)
Me- SO YOUR CALLING ME UGLY?!
(Cries)
Ciel- HOW THE HELL DID YOU HEAR THAT?!
Thank ya agaaaain :D
Remember: Love, Peace, and animelifeforever!
•••••<--- Gert says YAY
~Ciel~
I looked over to the left. I looked over to the right. Nothing. Completely empty. I slowly creep out. I quietly shut the door behind me. I try to look for the safest place to escape. I hear muffled voices to the left. So I head to the left. If I know Trancy, I know he'll try to trick me. Sure enough, the voices were indeed to the right. I slowly make my way to the left, careful not to break anything or even make noise. I try not to breathe. I make it safely across the hallway. Now I look down to see stairs. I slowly creep down them. I weigh about eighty pounds, so the stairs don't creak under my weight.
I make it down the stairs and stop. Was that footsteps? I wait and listen. No, it must've been me. I shake my head and head for a double door that I recognize. The entry doors! They do creak an awful lot. Trancy hasn't taken the time to fix that. I make my way over to the door. I slowly open it, it's creaking noises filling the empty room around me. Damn door! Shut up! I open it just enough for me to fit through. I could see the night sky! It was a miracle! I felt like shouting in victory, but that would be stupid. I start running.
"Leaving so soon, Phantomhive?"
I hear a voice that sent shivers down my spine. Crap! Claude! I kept running, even though I knew he would catch me. The faster I ran, the angrier I got. Angry at Claude, Sebastian, Alois. I was even angry at Lizzy. The more I got angry, I felt bigger. The world was easier to see now. I looked down. I was ten inches from the floor. What the shit?! I noticed leaves blowing around me. Not just leaves. BLACK leaves. I noticed horns growing on my head. I was bitter. I was PISSED. I could still hear Claude's footsteps. I looked behind me, my eyes a blood red. Where my nails were, in place were claws. I stopped running. I was a hell of a lot bigger than him! He should be the one running! I spun around. Claude's eyes went wide.
"P-prince E-Earl.."
Claude bowed. Prince Earl? Yes, I was of a high place in England, but I was no prince.
"What the hell are you talking about?!"
I snap harshly. It comes out as a loud, angry roar. Claude looks up.
"May I stand and tell you?"
I nod.
"Ciel.. I don't know how to tell you this. Sebastian should have been the one to tell you. Ciel, you are the prince of Hell."
~Sebastian~
I was on my way to my master. I ran to the Phantomhive estate. I stop dead in my tracks. The whole place was gone. Burnt down, might I say.
"BARD! MEY-RIN! FINNY! GET YOUR ASSES HERE RIGHT NOW!"
I boom. Slowly and quietly, Mey-Rin pops up, Finny next to her, an Bard behind them, looking mighty scared.
"Where is Ciel?! What happened to the manor!"
I ask.
"Well, Mister Sebastian, you see Ciel got kidnapped yes he did! We were going to get him, yes we were!"
Mey-Rin exclaimed, trying to hide. I growl.
"FASTUS!"
I sprint away from the manor, yelling at them to clean up the manor and rebuild it before I left. I narrowed my eyes. Ciel has something about him. He'll be fine, I know it. He is strong. I believe in him. I love him. I slam into something huge and black with scars and scratches. I stare into two blood red eyes, and see Claude behind the lost Prince.
"What did you do to Ciel?"
I demand. Claude smirks.
"I've done nothing. Your master is right in front of you." I open my eyes, half in terror, half in shock. Earl is the Prince of Hell!? I hear him roar from above. He grabs me. "Why didn't you tell me?"
His deep, monstrous voice questions. "Prince Earl, I had no idea. Neither did Claude." I say.
"Master! Call me MASTER!"
Ciel snarls loudly.
"Yes master."
Ciel sets me down.
"Claude, I don't want any more trouble with you. Understood?"
"Understood."
[In the hotel]
~Sebastian~
"Oh master. I deeply apologize that Mey-Rin Bard and Finny burned down the estate," I frown, asking myself how it happened.
"Sebastian.."
Ciel crawled over to me, his eyes a demon red. I smirked.
"Yes, master?"
Ciel grabbed my tie, smacking my mouth to his. I grab ahold of his arms and wrap them around me. I bit his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He didn't hesitate to allow me inside. He moaned onto my mouth. He grinds into me slowly. I pull away.
"Master, are you trying to get me into the mood?"
"Yes. I miss you.. and your friend.."
I chuckle softly as I slowly take his shirt off. He looks up at me. His face looked serious. I look down to him.
"What is it, lord?"
"I love you that's all.." he stumbles, blushing slightly. I smile. "I love you to." I slowly take his pants off as he takes my shirt off. Ciel kicks off his boxers, a little impatiently.
"Excited, are we?" I chuckle. Ciel nods and blushes a beet red. I kiss him passionately. He grinds into me again. My eyes glowed a demon red.
"Don't you know not to tease a demon, love? Don't tempt me.' I warn. Ciel smirks and does it again. I flip him over within seconds and lick his earlobe. "Im taking you long and hard again, Ciel," I whisper. He moans as I take my pants and boxers off. I position myself. "Ready, Ciel?" I ask. He shuts both his eyes and peeks one eye open. "Yes.." I slam into him and he cries out. I slam into him harder each time, the little prince squirming with pleasure underneath me. "Sebastian!" he screams my name. "I can't hold it in any longer," he whimpers. I nod and pull out of him. We both climax together. "I love you so much, my little prince." I say as I kiss his head. "I do to, Sebastian. I do to."
•••••
THE END!
MRHRHR I'm kidding now way is this the end. It woulda been a good ending! But I have a better idea.. I'LL MAKE Y'ALL CRY. C: so evil. Happy halloweenieee! It was yesterday but whatever :D sorry tha chapter was so short :(
Sebastian- Ciel! What are you doing?
Ciel- (eats a banana seductively)
Sebastian- Master..
Ciel- (licks the banana)
Sebastian- (picks Ciel up and bolts Into their room)
Me- YOU GUYS HAVE FUN! I WANT BABIES FROM YOU GUYS!
Remember: Love, Peace and happy clowns that make kids cry