7- The Brick Letter

SO. I just stuffed my face with candy. I actually might explode. Am I gonna be FAT?! D:
Me- (sniffles)

Ciel- God, Sebastian... my hips hurt so damn much..
(Falls over)

Sebastian- Master!
(Helps up)
You were just to cute and I was just submissive at the time...

Me- (fangirl nosebleed)
Remember: Love, Peace, and SEXY BUTLERS
•••••<--- Gert says nothing today :c

~Ciel~

I stretch awake as I look at the clock next to me. 3:18, it read. I yawned. I look next to me to see Sebastian staring at me. I scream, surprised at his glowing red eyes. His eyes widen as they loose they're demon glow.
"What the fuck?!" I scream at him.
"Calm down master! I'm sorry I startled you. I don't really need to sleep." he states matter-of-factly. I say nothing as I take a deep breathe and calm down.
"That was quite a scare I gave you," he chuckles as he kisses my head.
"You were staring at me like a creep."
"Creep? Your lover is not a creep,"
"He is when he's staring at you while you sleep."
"What if I had an obsession with brushing your teeth?"
"I would be afraid of you. I would probably take you to a mental hospital. But your damn looks would convince me not to,"
"So you like me for my looks?"
"No, your personality. You in general. You're loyal to me Sebastian. I love that about you." I say blushing every second I say it. Sebastian shifts under the sheets. "Thank you Ciel. I love you to. Very much. Do you know how much I love you?" he asks me. I stare at him a little while. "No."
"Let me show you." I opened my mouth to ask how, but his mouth was on top of mine. He slipped into my like the sly fellow he is and explored. I bit down on his tongue lightly. He opens his eyes a demon red. He pulls away. "One day boy, I'll teach you not to tease me." Sebastian purrs, looking at his master evilly. I shove his arm. "I'm going back to sleep. Don't stare at me." I say as I snuggle into his warm chest. I could feel his gaze on my head as I fell asleep. I didn't have the energy to tell him to stop.

[Afternoon]

I was in my studies room, bored as hell. I go to my window and open it. It was a pretty nice day. Maybe i'd go out later. I walk back to my chair and sit down, looking back at the paperwork. I hear a bang and I look on the floor. A brick? I ponder and stare at the brick. I lift it up. I read it.
'ʍҽҽԵ ʍҽ íղ Եհҽ ҍɑϲƘ ɑӀӀҽվ օƒ աíժօա ՏԵɾҽҽԵ íƒ վօմ աíՏհ Եօ Ƙղօա ահօ վօմ ɑɾҽ'
It had said. If I wished to know who I am? I should tell Sebastian about this.. as soon as I thought about telling him, a rock came
through the window.
'ϲօʍҽ ɑӀօղҽ!!'
Alone? Without Sebastian? I have to think about it. I never really went anywhere without Sebastian. He was always with me. How could I leave him behind not knowing what I was up against?

I heard a small explosion downstairs. I sigh as stand up. I put the brick and the rock into one of my file drawers and stand up. I leave my studies and head downstairs. "What the hell happened?!" I yell. I already knew where the explosion was. The kitchen. Bard looked up at me. "Ay! I was tryin to cook ya somethin nice, but the stove exploded!" Mey-Rin looked up at me. "I tried to fix it, yes I did! It isn't budging!" She exclaims annoyingly. Sebastian runs into the room. "Bard! Mey-Rin! What happened!? I leave for two seconds and the kitchen almost explodes?" Sebastian scolds. Bard frowns, the cigarette hanging from his mouth. Mey-Rin says nothing, but hangs h