12- Still rejected

BET THAT NAME SCARES YOU. Mrhrhrhr... Youll love it I hope. I am so god damned tired. Okay. GOO NI.
Remember: Love, Peace, and Pink wedding Gowns!
•••••
~Ciel~
I groaned as I threw the covers off myself. Sebastian had been neglecting me, giving me no affection. I do miss him. I miss him a lot. It's hard to loose the love of your life, then see him right in front of you, but he doesn't remember you. Sebastian had to have done something. He can't be ignoring the fact that I love him and that he loves me. I hear someone shuffle to the door. Probably Sebastian. I guessed right. He knocks lightly.
"Young master?"
"What?"
I reply, snapping at him. His response seemed bored.
"I will get your tea."
I hear his footsteps leave.
"Ngh.."
I groan and flop onto the bed. Why won't he just act like himself again? What happened the the Sebastian I love?
"CIEEEEEEEEEEL!!!"
I hear the front doors slam open. Oh god... I'm not even dressed! I throw on a pair of shorts and a shirt. If she happens to walk in, I'll at least have some clothes on.
"Sebastian, where is Ciel?"
I hear Lizzy ask.
"He has not yet got dressed. Please, do sit in the dining room. Me and Ciel will aquatint you there soon."
I don't listen to anything else. I hear Sebastian walk in. I slam a pillow onto my face.
"Your dressed? Great! Lizzy is here-"
Sebastian stops once he sees that I don't have my hair combed, I don't have shoes, I don't even have my eyepatch on, either. He shuffles over to me. He pulls some socks out of my drawers and puts them on me. He stands up. I grab his tie and yank it down to face me.
"Why are you ignoring me, Sebastian?"
"Master, I am right here."
"No you aren't. You aren't yourself. I want you back."
I pleaded to nobody in general. I fall back onto my bed and let his tie go. Sebastian stays close.
"Young master. Do not keep your fiancé waiting."
I growled at him and push his head away with force.
"Stay out of my sight until I say you can come near me."
"But master-"
"Get out!"
I stand up and jab a finger at his Sebastian's chest. He looks surprised. That's a first.
"I have to serve Lizzy first, then. Goodbye lord."
Sebastian bows and respects my wishes. He walks out of the room. I collapse back onto my bed. I sob quietly to myself. Why won't he ever be like he was? What is he not telling me? What happened to him?!

~Sebastian~

I was begging for myself to stop. But I was under that potion. I can tell Ciel was not happy with me. His was missing me, and I was missing him. He was all I could think of. But that damn potion made me say things I wouldn't. I can't say anything loving to Ciel. I can't even move on my own, really. It's like I was the King of Hell's rag doll. I probably was. I was in the hallway when I hear a crash. I run over to see what it was. I turn to see the King of Hell. He walks up to me and places a finger on my chin, lifting it up to face him.
"I know you are in there, Sebastian Michaelis."
"I have no clue what you are talking about."
I say, not willingly. He chuckles a bit at this.
"Of course you don't. I will let you have your body back. It was a smart choice, you know, drinking that potion. I'm glad you came from Hell, Sebastian."
The King purred as he let me go. Where his finger was, there was a burn mark. He disappears. I shiver and fall to the ground. I lift my hand and bend my finger.
"Yes! Damn that demon!"
I yell. I had myself back! But how was I going to explain this to Ciel? A pang of sadness hit me as I remembered Ciel's hurt face when 'I' told him I didn't love him. None of it was true. But how was I supposed to tell Ciel that? I wasn't allowed one inch next to him. I sighed. This was a huge mess. I needed to fix this, but how?

~Ciel~

I got dressed on my own today. The bow was a little hard, but after at least a million tries, I got it right. I walk out of my room. I go to the living room and pull out a book. I sit down and begin to read it. It was a story about a girl named Asario, Asario the shapeshifter. She could be anything the dreamed of. Of course, every story usually has a charming man who walks in and sweeps the main character off their feet. His name was Tyrell. He wasn't a shapeshifter; he was a person that could turn invisible. Now of course that would be awesome. At first, Tyrell uses his power to watch Asario. He does it for his family. He can't trust shapeshifters. Asario finds him one day. They become great friends. Great friends turn into lovers. I escalated quickly, but the first couple chapters were good. I couldn't wait to read what else would happen..,
Tomorrow.
I get up and stretch. I leave the book titled 'Two Lives', the one about the shapeshifter, and I head to my bedroom. It was late, and I needed rest. My stomach growled. I then realized that I hadn't eaten anything since pretty much yesterday morning.
"Sebastian."
I call reluctantly. All I needed him for was food. In a flash, he was behind me.
"Ciel please let me explai-"
"Make me something to eat, I don't care what it is."
I wave my hand dismissively at Sebastian.
"Ciel, let me explain!"
He demands, his eyes turning the light purple they always did when he was angry.
"You have two minutes."
•••••
How was that?? Good? No? Don't be afraid to leave comments... I won't hate you if they're bad, I'll just tell you to fak yourself :D hope ya had a nice day~
Sorry for the LLLLLLLOOOONNGG times it takes for me to publish a CHAPPY.. Btw, the book Ciel was reading, Two Lives will actually be a book ima be making. Yeeeah.. Aren't you glad Sebby ain't dead? PRAISE DA LORT
Remember: Love, Peace, and coconut milk.