3-Not A CockBlock

I have to get ready for church, guys. Jesus will still love me if I write Yaoi I'm pretty sure.. it gets intense in this chapter, so if your eyes are still virgins, move down to Sebastian's pov. They're gunna make out in Ciel's pov... mrhrhr... Remember: Love, Peace, and virgins c:

•••••

~Ciel~

Sebastian slammed into me, making me cry out in pain and ecstasy. He hurt me so damn good. I look up at Sebastian, who is smiling at me like I was a kitten that he stole from some hobo. I blush. "W-wha.. AH! What..Hnn.." I moan-ask. Sebastian smiles even bigger, if that's even possible. "I just love you, master." He says. "D-don't call m-me that he- AHH! Here!" I scream out. He slams into me extra hard that time. "Sebastian! T-take it easy!" I yell. Sebastian immediately stops. "I-I'm sorry master.. Ciel," He corrects himself. He gets out of me and I cum on top of him. His face is clearly surprised. I blush a beet red. I hesitate for a moment, then cover myself from Sebastian. He grabs my hands and leans close to my face. "Don't hide yourself from me. Ever." He whispers into my ear. I shiver. Damn this man! I try to sit up but fail miserably. "Ow!" I shriek, falling backward. "Take it easy, kitten. You're going to be sore." He says, climbing off of me. "What'd you do to me!?" I yell at him. He smirks. "I fucked you senseless, that's what I did." He says cooly. I shut my mouth and blushed. "I'm sorry I just couldn't control myself around you, kitten. You're to adorable." He says with a grin. "I am not 'adorable'!" I pout. Sebastian laughs. "Adorable." He gets dressed and helps me get dressed. "You'll need a bath tonight." He states, looking at me and my sweat covered body. "Yeah." I say. Sebastian grabs me to him. He kisses me without exploring my mouth. "I have to attend to servant duties." He frowns. I frown to. "Do you have to?" I ask. He nods. "Yes, master. You have some paper work to do today, also." Sebastian states. I groan. "Come now master." Sebastian leads me to the office, and I fall in the hallway about seven-teen times, due to what that asshole of a demon did to me. I don't regret it, I just wish he had been nicer, more fragile with me, not like a fucking bull. I fall yet again, and I try to get up. "Let me help you, young master." Sebastian smirks. Sebastian picks me up bridal style. "P-put me down!" I shriek. "No can do, you'll fall again. I don't want you getting hurt." Sebastian carries me all the way into the office and puts me down gently on the chair. If only he was this gentle last night.. I blush thinking about it. Sebastian smiles. "I enjoyed last night to." He says slowly, then opens the door and leaves. I blush even more. "Damn demon! Sometimes, my lover can piss me off." I seethe. Wait... did I just call Sebastian my 'lover'? I scream thinking about it. The last thing I would want is to be Sebastian's lover (keep telling yourself that, Ciel.). But deep down, I had a gut feeling, a feeling that Sebastian WAS my lover. We did the deed last night, so anyone could see how. What would I tell Lizzy? I made out with Sebastian and I don't love you anymore? I'm calling off the wedding so one day I can marry my butler? Who does that (you will)? I sighed and decided to get some of this work done.

~Sebastian~

Ciel had made me so happy. I was glad he was mine, no matter what people say. Lizzy isn't his, and he isn't Lizzy's. I am his, and he is mine. The more I think about it, the more I smile. I hear a muffled scream come from upstairs. I bolt up but don't open the door. I hear him muttering things, I smile and walk away. If I was right, he called me his lover a couple minutes ago. Having Bocchan as mine was the best thing that happened to me. I hear a knock on the door. I go to open it, and I feel a sharp pain on my nose. I narrow my eyes and face my attacker. Claude.

•••••

AHHH! Oh my god!! Will Sebastian or Ciel DIEE? NUUU! Mrhrhr only I know the answer to that, DAH-LING! Gotta go to school, my dad is yelling at me as I write this :T

Remember: Love, Peace and

:S Seven

:C Crappy

:H Hours

:O Of

:O Our

:L Lives

Non of the faces are happy faces.