Starbucks drama

Hiruni's POV

I was awoken by Beth gently shaking me, I was really tired and you know me when I'm really fucking tired!

"Wake up, I have a surprise for you" Beth said. lucky for her she had a surprise or else she would be getting a pillow at her face but the pillow was only the beginning.

"Omfg whaaaaat!" I yelled tiredly and Beth was laughing.

She handed me her phone and she was on IMessage... "omfg! Miah and Angelina are coming over!!!!!?" I yelled.

"Yaaaaass Bish! yaaaaass" Beth replied

"Ok, so when are they gonna be here?" I ask while getting out of my bed "actually, we're HERE bitches!!" Miah and Angie walked into the room with big smiles on their faces

"OMG!! I missed you bitches!" I said hugging them both tightly.

Bethany's POV

Btw, Miah and Angelina are our best best best friends since middle school.

"Guys! I think we should go to Starbucks!" I yelled. "yaaaaass Bish you read my mind" Miah said.

-star fucking bucks-

You order 2 cotton candy fraps and 2 java chip fraps.

As you walk out. you saw Shawn sitting next to thotison, she shot you a death glare and Shawn turned around.

"Oh, hey beth!" "Sup" you say as you walk away with yo bitches.

10mins later

You were at the beach with yo bitches but they said the had to go so you you were sitting on the beach bench by yourself until...

CLIFFHANGER