You are in big trouble

Angies POV

He doesn't want me.
He doesn't love me.
I'm not good enough.
Everybody hates me.

These words keep replaying in my head, I walk towards the bathroom.

I open the cabinet, my eyes locked on a bottle of pills, I reach for the bottle, my grasp becomes shakier, I open the cap, my mouth is wide open, I chug down the pills, my visions become blurry, I hear banging on my door, my legs are out of balance, I grab my razor, my knuckles become white, I press the cold metal a Giants my skin, my eyelids become heavy, I fall to the ground, my eyes shut, I can hear people screaming and shouting, my door was filled with people barging in, I let darkness overcome me.

Miahs POV

Taylor and I went up to check on Angie, I can hear shuffling in the bathroom.

"Taylor, you don't think she'll do anytHing stupid right?" I'm really worried about Angie, she had a horrible past. If it wasn't for Bethany, she wouldn't be here right now

"Babe calm d-" Taylor was cut off by a loud thump towards Angie's bathroom. Omg

I rushed over and start banging on the door. "ANGIE OPEN UP!" I start to worry even more. "Taylor can you kick it down" he does what I say. The door falls down and I could see a body sprawled lifeless on the bathroom floor surrounded by a pool of blood.

"SOMEONE CALL 9-1 FUCKING 1!" I yelled. All the guys barge through the door with their eyes wide open along with their mouths.

"Close your mouth you're gonna catch bugs, let her die" I swear that slut is annoying as fuck

"What the fuck did you say bitch" Hiruni's face was now red as a tomato.

"Um, excuse me but you heard what I said" she said in a slutty tone.

Suddenly Hiruni jumped on to her and started beating her, Bethany called 911.

Soon enough that slut ended up having a broken nose, broken arm and legs, busted lip, black eye and most of her hair pulled out....

A/n heyy my sexy llamas, it's Tayla here and I wanted to tell you that this is the last day of school and I cried so badly CUZ IMMA miss my friends...

Girlfriends?
JJ
Aaron
Matthew
Nash
Hayes
Brent