Memory back!

Shawn's POV

Beth and I are going on our date tonight. I wore some swimming trunks and you know what!

SHIRTLESS SHAWNNNNN

I walk towards Beth's room, I knocked and she opened the door. Wow hot bikini..... Wait what.

"Thanks" she looks down "did I say that outloud?" I ask "yeaa" she smiles

We head off to the beach and laid down our towels. We were watching the sun set when I saw Beth in the water playing with the waves. I hugged her from the back and kissed her cheek. "Ya know I just wish you could get your memory back so you know how much I love you" I can feel her cheeks burning. i spin her around and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"Shawn?"

"Yea?"

"I remember everything!" She squealed. I was so happy we ended up having a makeout session.... Ok den😘😘😘💏

"Let's go get ice cream ok? Ok" she says I was so happy that she got her memory back that I kept on smiling the whole time.

We walked back to the hotel and saw Taylor and Miah's face Red and the rest of the boys were laughing so hard. "What's so funny?" Beth ask them.

"Taylor and Miahh!!!'" And They all started to have a laughing attack.

"Taylor here! Banged Miah on accident!" Laughed Johnson

"How da faq can you bang her on accident?" Shawn said trying to hold back his laughter " you guys had better use protection because if Tay Tay over here leaves you.... Let all he'll be loose" I say holding back laughter.

They all died their laughter down and Nash had passed out on the couch. So I decided to smack cam him.... "Hey, anyone have whipped cream?" I asked. Then Cameron handed me whipped cream. "1.......2.......3! smack cam!" I smacked nash's face. And it was priceless it reminded me of how I did it to Aaron? Then all the memories flushed back..

"Guys? I remember everything.." I smiled and everybody engulfed me into a hug "b-but how?" Asked Shawn "because when I smacked Nash, it reminded me of how I smacked Aaron.." Everybody's face grew on a smile.

"Guys! Let watch TFIOS!" Screamed Miah "Yaaaaas bish you read my mind!" I yelled