Youtube and wtf shawn!

Bethany's POV
Ever since Shawn asked me to be his girlfriend, I was starting to get vine and YouTube famous. I never did a video with Shawn cuz I was recently getting a lot of hate comments because Shawn tweeted

"@ShawnMendes -so @ItsBethanyBae and I are official now! I lev ya BAE 😍😘👑❤️!"
I got comments saying

"ShawnsAbs -Ew! You're not even that pretty! I bet you slept with the guys"

"ShawnFlexes -Stay away from my Bae cuz his mine 4ever and you'll never be pretty"

I was crying at that point of time when all of a sudden Bart walks into the room and said "IMMA steal all yo money!" Jks!

"Hey Beth, I was wondering if you would like to join Magcon with Shawn and the boys?" Asked Bart

"Sure! I'd loved to" I replied with a fake smile. He walks out and I decide to tell Shawn. But when I walked into his room....

He was sucking off another girls face! Naked too!!!!!!!!!! Well his boxers are still on but...

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes! We are Officially over!" I yelled at Shawn with tears in my eyes

I run away towards Hiruni's room and told her everything from me joining Magcon to Shawn. I was bawling my eyes eyes out.

Cameron walked into the room sitting next to me, "hey, what's wrong?" He asked. I was to sad to talk so Hiruni said it for me. He walked into Shawn's room with me and Hiruni.

I was shocked that Shawn was still sticking his tongue down her throat, I cried even more until he looked up at me.i guess he didn't realise that I said we are over before. Probably too busy making out with....

A SEXY LLAMA?!

I woke up to Shawn Smacking my face with Whipped cream.

I still need girlfriends for da boys!
Jack J
Carter
Nash
Matthew
Aaron
Bye! Thanks my SEXY LLAMAS
-Tayla