you dipshit

Hirunis POV

I honestly couldn't take the fact that my best friend is in hospital right now.

After the beating I gave to the slut. I managed to calm down a bit, Cameron recorded the whole thing.

That Slut made Gilinsky drive her home while fake crying. I swore when I made hergo flying in the air, her mini skirt blew and she was wearing a thong...

We all are waiting outside the ER for the results. But what Gilinsky said about Angie cheating on him with Matthew...

"Matt, did Angie kiss you like ever" I asked

"No, you could tell that photo is photoshoped" I can tell he has a little giult in his eyes. I go on Angies Insta and looked through her post. I finally found the one.

It was a picture of Matt and her, but there was a cut out. Someone hacked her acc. I commented on the post saying

Hiruni_baboonie, guys this is a photoshopped picture, and she was hacked. Whoever the hacker was made a big mistake. If you're reading this then you're a dipshit. Angie is appears to be in hospital right now because of you. Feel guilty mother fucker. (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

After that, I got a lot of mentions. Saying I was a good friend for standing up for Angie and blah blah blah.

The doctor came out with a disappointing look on his face, oh no this can't be good.

"Well we have good news and bad news" he sighed

"What's the good new" asked Miah

"The good news is that she is still alive and awake but the bad news is that she needs a blood dona" tears brimmed my eyes.

My bestie is running out of blood. "I can donate some"  Beth volunteers.

"OK, are you sure cause when you're done you'll feel a bit dizy" the docter informed.

"I'd rather risk my life to save a friend not to let them die slowly" wow, that was deep asf.

Shawn's POV

Right now beth is in a room to donate some blood for Angie.

Tbh I'm really worried... Something could always go wrong