Epilouge

Third person POV

Miah has given birth to her baby boy, Michael James Caniff he is now 2 years old. Taylor hasn't seen or held his baby boy yet, in fact miah and Taylor haven't seen each other for 2 years. Miah is single now, but Taylor... Has a girlfriend *cough* a slut *cough*. We all lost contact.

JJ still has a crush on Beth but moved on, he has a girlfriend named Becky. She's nice but shy at the same time. JJ is now a full time rapper, but Gilinsky and him are torn apart. Jack and Jack are no longer a thing anymore

Gilinsky has slipped into depression after what happened to Angie, he hasn't spoken about her ever since. He even lost contact with his best friend, Johnson. He cries himself to sleep every night and looks through pictures of the good times he had with Angie.

Aaron quit doing vines and YouTube, he is still happy with his family and girlfriend, Jessica. But deep down he is sad that Magcon had to split.

Taylor is now happy/annoyed with his new girlfriend, she's really horny somehow.... Anyways he still loves Miah but, the love for her is fading away. He wanted to see his baby boy for the first time but he didn't know where Miah is.

The slutbag(Taylor's girlfriend)- Hi, my name is Monica and I'm Taylor's girlfriend. I'm only 16 with pink hair, I have imperfections but I have a lot of makeup to cover them up. I got plastic surgery on my nose because it was fat so yeah. Sometimes I wear boob and butt pads to make them look big and my bestie is..................................Madison Beer. I have a lot of tight and short dresses but who cares. And I dress really sexy for Taylor.

Carter is still with Maggie, but they've been distant. They FaceTime and do all that but they're still sad. Carter looks at all the photos of the old Magcon. Yep. Bart replaced them with new people. 😒

Matthew spends most of his time alone in his house watching Mean Girls and sleeping. He doesn't laugh while watching, he only laughs when his best friends are with him. But when he does it reminds him of all the old Magcon, tears would brim his eyes to even think about them.

Nash is now an actor, he still does vines and YouTube but slipped into depression, so that means he cuts whenever he receives hate but he tries to keep strong and it was a success.

Cameron is also an actor, hiruni and him broke up because Cameron cheated on purpose. But he regrets it, bumping into Hiruni was the best thing that ever happened to him. He is now single, although the girl he hooked up with is now stalking him...

Angie is now a Hollister model and a millionaire, she is also known as Angie from Hollister. She lost contact with her best friends and the love of her life.

Hiruni cries herself to sleep never forgetting what happened that night and how she misses her best friends. Hiruni took karate lessons and is now a famous female basketball and netball player.

Shawn, he went on tour with Austin Mohone and now Taylor swift.he released an Ep containing all the songs he wanted Beth to listen to. He still remembers the time Beth and him both met, Wednesday 23th sep 3:30 pm. Shawn still does covers on YouTube and now has a career.

Bethany, VS model, basketball player, black belt, gymnasts,singer and an actress. Yep, those are all the careers she has over the past 2 years. Ever since they all split, Beth moved back to Australia with her brother, Tony. The promise ring Shawn has given her is still on her finger, she has never ever taken it off since the day they split.

SEQUEL COMES OUT SOON