Whyyyyyy

Miah's POV

"It's a boy!" I cried tears of joy but Taylor wiped them away and pecked me on the lips.

The girls were squealing, omg shopping!

"Guys we gotta buy furniture for the nursery" they doctor wiped the gel off and then I had to think of a name for the baby.

Taylor, Angie, Beth and Hiruni drove to baby r us. Tay and I went to the cribs and the rest went to toys/furniture.

I saw a crib that caught my eye, the crib was a baby blue with white polka dots and a picture of a cartoon giraffe on the front.

"Taylor, I want this one" I say pointing to it, "alright" he replied

Angie's POV

While I was walking down the toys aisle with the girls, I received a call from Jack J

"Hello?"

"*sobs* j-Jack is I-in h-hosp-pital" I cry and hang up. I told the girls and miah and Taylor what happened. Taylor drove to the hospital as fast as he could which was only about 3mins. I was crying in the back of the car, hiruni was comforting me while Beth calms Miah down cuz damn that baby sure knows how to kick.

We reach the hospital, I run inside and accidentally yelled at the nurse...

"JACK GILINSKY!" Oops

"R-room 129" well I guess I scared her a little. 127,128,129 I open the door, all the boys had blood shot eyes especially JJ.

"W-what happened" I cried even more.

" He got hit by a drunk driver" I stared at his lifeless body and collapsed to the floor sobbing uncontrollably.

Taylor, Miah,Beth,Angie and Hiruni rushed inside. Beth squatted down to my level and started to comfort me.

"Are you guys hungry?" Hiruni asked the room filled with "yeas" Hiruni and Cameron walked out the room to the cafeteria. Miah stood me up and sat me down to the chair next to JG, I held his hand and cried more.

"Jack, plz wake up. I know that you can't hear me but I Love You, wake up so we can still be friends with benefits. I want to spend those nights where we just cuddle and makeout, plz w-wake up" I looked up at his face and his eyes are opened, he had a huge grin spread across his face.

"I Love You too" he kissed me passionately until we heard awkward coughs in the room